Share the best jokes from anime and manga

This’ll be fun! My favorites are the mushroom trope in OHSHC and hand crushed from My Hero Acadamia. Oh, and the sword maker from Demon Slayer. I forgot his name. What are your favorite jokes?
@AnimeNerds

1 Like

Ayame: (Yuki’s long-haired brother) Yuuuuuuukiiiii!
Yuki: (upon seeing his brother running towards him in a wedding dress) I don’t know what it is, but it’s coming this way!

Gets me every time. :rofl:

1 Like

What anime?

1 Like

The old Fruits Basket from the 90s. Though I think they may have done a similar version in the newer, more manga-acurate version of Fruits Basket. I need to catch up on watching the new one.

1 Like

Oohh, I didn’t know it was originally from the 90’s! The new version is on my watch list.

1 Like

For context, Ayame is kind of a seamstress and he was wearing the wedding dress for a client for some adjustments and Yuki just happened to catch him in the middle of it. Ayame’s just so flamboyant and…what’s the word I’m looking for? Eccentric? …that he makes every situation feel more awkward to those around him. He’s easily misunderstood, and a total pansexual. He has to be. Yuki might be my zodiac sign, but Ayame has my heart.

YAY! Who’s the Aries?

1 Like

Oh, it goes by the Chinese zodiac. But, there is a cow named Hatsuharu that has white hair on top and black hair beneath in an undercut…I love him, too. He’s bipolar and totally bisexual. Has to be. :rofl:

1 Like

Right, forgot. Correction. Who’s the snake?

1 Like

Oh, we should get back on topic.

1 Like

Ayame is the snake! Yuki is the rat, as am I. Does this make us siblings? :laughing:

1 Like

Maybe? Guess Ayame’s my brother, then. :joy:

1 Like

1 Like

“That’s…a real nasty scar you got there.” SLURP

1 Like

Classic! Anything with those twins is a classic.

1 Like

On the subject of Ouran, I died laughing the most when they discussed what a foul temper Honey had upon being forcibly woken.

d2a9fae2796e772718b93f782b5c1e41

1 Like

Oh my god, yes.

1 Like

Tsuskiama and his cloth in Tokyo Ghoul, and Sora’s girl issues in No Game, No Life.

Misa: I just can’t picture a world without light!
L: Yes, that would be dark

Light: I’m gonna take this potato chip AND EAT IT

remind me again if I’m supposed to take Death Note seriously (jk) :joy:

1 Like

Honestly, yes.