Share the best school/teacher jokes

I remember two teachers who used to use funny phrases and jokes to make us remember stuff that was important like:
Shit in is Shit out (which was about recording good quality, or else you’ll always end up with a shitty product)

or 'Know the difference between YOUR CRAP and YOU’RE CRAP (which was a funny trick to remember when to use your or you’re).

As for other jokes we made were things like making our school motto turn really dark:

“Become what you are…”:
depressed
a failure
etc.

What about you guys?
Any funny school jokes or teacher jokes?

(don’t have to be jokes like my examples, they can also be dad jokes or smth).

1 Like

One of my friend’s teacher said “shit down” instead of “sit down.”

1 Like

“Diseases such as beri-beri…”
“Don’t write biri-biri” (sheep in Malay)
“That’s an animal.”
“And don’t write strawberry.”
“That’s a fruit.”

-My History teacher

1 Like

In anaerobic respiration, yeast produces more energy than muscle cells. In conclusion, you’re more useless than yeast.

-My Biology teacher

1 Like

“I once told my other class that Covid-19 is not a cell, but a virus.”
“They have protein, RNA all of those stuffs, and they don’t have a nucleus”
“Though even if they don’t have nucleus doesn’t mean they’re brainless.”
“Even if they’re brainless they’re still more clever than y’all.”

-My Physics teacher

Sorry for spamming lmao this is so fun

1 Like

I remember in high school that we wanted to prank my mentor with april fools by the entire class just skipping.

I was a good kid with a Karen as a mom so I didn’t dare to go home, so I stayed at school and he found us in like 10 minutes.

He then asked where the others were and I just went “April foooolllsss?”

He got us back by telling me we had a pop quiz today and we all failed. It even showed a 1 on our grade list for a week long with the text ‘don’t prank the person that is in charge of your grades.’ :joy:

1 Like

Oh god XD

1 Like

There’s one time in high school that our teacher came into our class late for some reason so my classmates decided to prank because apparently we all hate him XD

What they did was they scraped the marker dust(?) from the whiteboard eraser and poured a ton of glue on his chair.

The teacher didn’t even notice the stuffs on the chair and just sat on it. The best thing was he was wearing black pants and we can all notice the dry glue stains (which are white) at his pants :joy:

Basically during the whole lesson we were all staring at his butt while he’s walking around in our classroom and had to hold back our laughter. The teacher asked our class leader what’s wrong and he lied to save our class’ ass :joy:

2 Likes

Oh here’s another one:

When I was in primary school one of my classmates put eraser dusts into my teacher’s water bottle while she was away.

He shouted to get the whole class’ attention and let us watch him do that. I was sitting at the first row so I saw everything.

The whole class get extremely chaotic. The teacher came back and scolded us for being so noisy and proceed to drink her water.

She didn’t feel anything.

1 Like

Jeez, you guys are brutal!

I was the good kid but I ended up teasing a teacher as well.

She was very strict and didn’t try to make friends with the class. She also wore questionable clothing like a green shirt, denim overalls and a green barrette (remind you of someone, they) or wear calculator earing as a math teacher.

She was very anti-phone and she would take your phone as soon as you were seen with it.

I then saw an iPhone eraser that was the size of a phone and had a main screen print on it…

She confiscated it.

After lunch, we walked by and she was crying but it turned out she was close to burnout and the other classes we’re even worse

1 Like

During our last year of high school we basically make almost all of our teachers who taught us that year mad and cry because of us lmao

1 Like

Jeez

1 Like

We still have a couple of nice teachers tho. (But still ended up anger them because of how weird my class was.)

When I grew up, we learned PEMDAS (parenthesis, exponents, multiply, divide, add subtract) as “Please excuse my dear aunt sally.”

My neighbor’s little girl learned it as “Parker eats mangoes daily as snacks.”

I can’t think of any good school/teacher jokes at the moment but I’ll come back when one comes to my mind :smile_cat:

In the meantime, @Students share the best student/teacher jokes you can think of!

1 Like

My teacher just finished her teacher training so she’s an official teacher now, and during one of our classes about how to deal with inappropriate behavior like aggression and touch, she at some point made a nice quote and here in the netherlands, we put quotes on tiles.

like this one

But she also made a quote that wasn’t as appropriate and as a congratulations gift, my class decided to put it on a tile:

“Channel you inner child touchyperson”

(it was some other word but I won’t put it in here)

2 Likes

I enjoy casually joking with my students, and I prefer a lively (but not rude) group to a boring, serious one.

On Thursday, in 8th grade, I was about to read an article about coming-of-age celebrations with my group, then I saw a kid had a spirograph, so I was like, “So, some of the most popular coming-of-age celebrations are----” I stopped midsentence, and the kid probably thought I was gonna confiscate his spirograph, then continued, —“that thing looks so cool, I just had to get a closer look.”

Later that same day, I took the class to work outside, and one kid was like:
“Teacher, Leo J said that he hates Post Malone!!!”
I just looked at him with my mouth and eyes wide open, and he was like, “No, no! I was just kidding!” :joy: :joy: And the rest of the class:
“Give him an F!”

2 Likes

I love teachers who can take a joke and make a joke

1 Like

We had a teacher who was done with us talking through his class (I say us but I never said a word) and so he decided to lift up the table, drop it and walk out.

When he returned he realozed his joking aggression broke the table… :joy:

1 Like

I love this :joy: Definitely sounds like what my high school classmates will say
Sadly I’ve graduated high school two years ago and right now my college life is boring af.

1 Like