Share what the last book you read was about! ✨

YES! That’s why I mentioned it. I know you. (wink) It’s funny too.

1 Like

Gory and funny? That’s interesting.

1 Like

YES. Same author as the Skulduggery series too. GREAT author. @ChaoticDeluge and @ShanniiWrites have a lot to answer for, getting me addicted to that author. HAHA

1 Like

You guys make me want to read it. Can you tell me more? Is there a thread on it?

1 Like

Uh… there’s a thread for Skulduggery.

Here are some blurbs for the Demon Road series. My favourite is character is Milo! Amazing character who is dreamy (in my mind) and manages to be/look cool without trying or want to.

Blurb one:
Sixteen years old, smart and spirited, she’s just a normal American teenager until the lies are torn away and the demons reveal themselves. Forced to go on the run, she hurtles from one threat to another, revealing a tapestry of terror woven into the very fabric of her life.

Blurb two:
Amber Lamont is a normal sixteen-year-old. … But when a shocking encounter reveals a horrifying secret, Amber is forced to go on the run. Killer cars, vampires, undead serial killers and red-skinned, horned demons – Amber hurtles from one threat to the next, revealing the terror woven into the very fabric of her life.

It was a fictional story about a clever Bengali boy named Samir, around 12 years old, residing in the slums of 1600s Bengal, India. He makes his fortune by opening Akal Kee Dukaan (A Wisdom Shop) where he gives wise, intelligent advice to people and gets monetary remuneration in return.

Then the King of Bengal hires him to catch a criminal. He provides him one lakh rupees worth of gold coins if he can successfully catch the criminal (this was also his own personal test to see if the kid could be the royal advisor of his kingdom or not). The kid accepts his offer and proceeds to begin with his plan.

I am yet to continue it further, this is what it is about till now tho :see_no_evil:

The last book I read… Just Dorian giving his soul to stay young forever and his painting to grow old instead

Apprenons le Francais

The Universal Laws of Marco.

Oh man… Jeremy, the husband of bestselling author Verity, has hired Lowen to complete the remaining books in a successful series his injured wife is unable to finish. While doing that she found an autobiography Verity wrote and things got a bit sinister

:broken_heart: About this group of teenagers, six of them, and their little dirty business - breaking into a prison and then saving their friend who got kidnapped after that and then trying to get this one boy out of the country while everyone is after them…
I can’t even explain. A lot happens, A LOT

Closed due to inactivity