Share what the last book you read was about! ✨

The last book I’ve read is Maria Stuart by Schiller (for my German class). It’s a drama about the Scottish and the English queen which were kinda both fighting for the throne. In the end Maria dies and Elizabeth (the queen of England) is still alive but all her “friends” turn out to be bad people or leave her :eyes::eyes:

So what was the last book you’ve read about?
Did you like it? :eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

The Importantance of Being Ernest by Oscar Wilde

We Are All Made Off Molecules

I’m reading it in my french class and it’s basically this cringy drama about two step siblings who are polar opposites, but they don’t attract. It’s boring and predictable and I dislike it. Ready Player One will always remain superior.

1 Like

After
Yes you read right. I read the cliche movie that is also a book called After :star_struck: It’s about a goody two shoes girl who moves to college and meets a bad boy with tattoos named Hardin :grinning: they don’t get along at first but then they become friends and then become lovers :smirk: Scandals involved and everything- that’s all I can say without giving spoilers because the plot is so basic lmao but it was lwk good-

3 Likes

More scary stories to tell in the dark by Alvin Schwartz

I didn’t like this one as much as the others books by the same author.

1 Like

YES!

1 Like

My maths book :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

WAS IT NCERT??? :exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

YES SM

1 Like

OKOK GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

TO STAY ON TOPIC, I read Comprehensive Practical Chemistry XII :star_struck::star_struck:

I got to know how to do salt analysis and distinguishing between acid and basic radicles :hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:

2 Likes

The New Jim Crow, which is a book about the prison system in the US and how it disproportionately affects black people

It covers slavery, the Reconstruction Amendments, the Civil Rights movement, Jim Crow laws, the crack epidemic, Ronald Reagan and his policies (I will never understand why people liked him?) and the court system as well

I haven’t read anything in soooo long but I did buy Dante’s Inferno recently because I want to read it again!

@Bookworms, what’s the last book you bought? :eyes:

1 Like

The sixth book of Skulduggery, the skeleton detective.

The last book I read was the Salt Line and it’s about people living within a salt line that protects them from really deadly ticks. Pretty cool if you ask me. Still reading it though!

What about you @Bookworms?

1 Like

Don’t Get Caught by Kurt Dinan (second time reading :sweat_smile: ) and it’s about this boring dude who gets a invitation from the “chaos club” and starts pulling pranks around the school with five other students… but things start getting pretty toxic when they start competing with the legendary club

A demon girl who must go on the run to escape her demon parents and then the higher up demon whom they made a deal with. (Am reading the second book now)

1 Like

That sounds really cool

1 Like

It’s the Demon Road series, by Derek Landy. It’s gruesome as F^CK!

1 Like

Right up my alley.

1 Like

I’m reading Warriors Don’t Cry by Melba Pattillo Beals.

1 Like