Share your Cover Art!

So, a very specific type of art is cover art! It could be for anything, a film, an album, a story, a book. Let’s get this as wide as possible! I wanna see some rad covers from the folks around here :smile:

I’m gonna be posting mine when I do them too, I’ve done a few covers in my time and I’ve found I quite enjoy it!

Make sure if you want feedback, specifically ask for it! If you don’t want any criticism and you’re just wanting a place to share it, make that clear in your post! There’ll be no judgment here :hearts: Happy posting folks!

5 Likes

My covers :eyes:

They’re hard work, the way I do them but in the end they’re always worth it :hearts:

Kito

Queen of Freaks

Electric

Rebellion

I’ve done a couple more, but I don’t have them on my laptop so I’ll need to post them at a later date! As it stands, though, I’ll update them as Ido them. Here’s to many more! :smile:

12 Likes

They all look really eyemazing :scream::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
How long does it usually take you to draw a cover? :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

15-30 hours!

1 Like

That’s a lot :scream::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

(drool)

2 Likes

I did some cover art for episode writer Lee Funk last year during the summer. She and I were pretty good friends back in the day and so she commissioned me to make her a couple covers for her “Galileo school of Magic” story and a new one named “Blessed upon the Wicked” .
I actually have a cameo in one of her Galileo stories :wink:

Here are the horizontal versions of the covers. If asked I will try to find the vertical ones as well, but right now my desktop is a mess.

6 Likes

Ooooh so pretty :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This looks so good! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

2 Likes

@ChaoticDeluge @PensiveShadow Thank you ! Drawing the cats fur in a realistic way took a while to draw , but I think it ended up pretty good in the end.

Here’s a screenshot of the actual cat in the story itself . I basically made a realistic version of it for the cover😸

3 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat: Cute!

2 Likes

Awh awesome!

2 Likes

Here are some covers I have made for my stories:

And my favorite for Birth of a Sin:

2 Likes

I can’t draw, so I commissioned someone to do a cover for Devil’s Triangle. :joy:

My other cover images are modified Google images (free to use)

1 Like

@Artists does anyone have any cover art they want to share?

Closed due to inactivity