Share Your Fan-Art

Hey @Artists,

I bet you’ve all drawn or created at one point and perhaps still do. So here’s a place for you to share what you’ve created with others.

Just remember to mention the origin of the art that you’re fanning over to avoid copying. (wink) If unsure on what plagiarism is, then check or ask here.

But anyway, share and talk about your fanart here!

13 Likes

Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran High School Host Club
![image|375x500]
(upload://joilHsEboZb9aeyxQipxCJcLIqA.jpeg) ![image|375x500] Yang from RWBY(upload://wiYdecDFY84NU9ywjFFlvvCtlVl.jpeg) ![image|375x500] Blake from RWBY(upload://jfYR5BeEqO5sKKgliszAsBURPgd.jpeg)

7 Likes

I made a some Fanart of @ChaoticDeluge’s story Kito! Here’s one of them that kinda turned out good :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Very cool.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Alfred F. Jones aka America.

1 Like

Mine is more editing.
Fantasy Cover Redo :blush:

3 Likes

Bump~

I drew these 3 in maybe Jan or Feb…

5 Likes

@Artists
Does anyone else have any fan art they want to share?

3 Likes

I usually just post it in Share your digital art/designs!

1 Like

Yep!

4 Likes

I scrolled up and as soon as I saw it I knew it was Alta…THAT IS SO GOOD

1 Like

I’m actually now jamming to Addict, Angel’s theme.

1 Like

Okay, so if you’ve visited the drawing prompts thread, I already posted this there, but if not, I guess I’ll share it here, too.

Paranoid drawing and explanation

I was inspired to create this drawing when I saw @/elixr’s prompt on ‘paranoia’. I immediately thought of the song Paranoid, and thought I’d try to create the message of the song in a drawing.
The cat is unrelated, but I really wanted to give him a cat, because cats just make everything better.

4 Likes

Thenk thenk

2 Likes

I made fanart for a story I really like :see_no_evil: There are some drawings in that novel which I used as a reference. I also made three versions of this with different colours or other little changes but I think I like this one the most :smile_cat:
Here’s the story if you want to see the art the author made! (It’s the one that starts at episode 25, The Dawn’s Dusk)

5 Likes

Just wanted to express how much I love this!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

…and I’ll just drop fanart of my favorite twins from @RainbowCat 's Dreams and Nightmares here. (My style makes them appear more innocent :laughing:)

5 Likes

This is so good :sob: And it was the first fanart to my story! It’s still funny how innocent they both look :smile_cat:

2 Likes

That’s seriously so beautiful! :yellow_heart: I love your art style!

3 Likes