1 Like

Mine is more editing.
Fantasy Cover Redo :blush:

3 Likes

Bump~

I drew these 3 in maybe Jan or Feb…

5 Likes

@Artists
Does anyone else have any fan art they want to share?

3 Likes

I usually just post it in Share your digital art/designs!

1 Like

Yep!

4 Likes

I scrolled up and as soon as I saw it I knew it was Alta…THAT IS SO GOOD

1 Like

I’m actually now jamming to Addict, Angel’s theme.

1 Like

Okay, so if you’ve visited the drawing prompts thread, I already posted this there, but if not, I guess I’ll share it here, too.

Paranoid drawing and explanation

I was inspired to create this drawing when I saw @/elixr’s prompt on ‘paranoia’. I immediately thought of the song Paranoid, and thought I’d try to create the message of the song in a drawing.
The cat is unrelated, but I really wanted to give him a cat, because cats just make everything better.

4 Likes

Thenk thenk

2 Likes

I made fanart for a story I really like :see_no_evil: There are some drawings in that novel which I used as a reference. I also made three versions of this with different colours or other little changes but I think I like this one the most :smile_cat:
Here’s the story if you want to see the art the author made! (It’s the one that starts at episode 25, The Dawn’s Dusk)

5 Likes

Just wanted to express how much I love this!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

…and I’ll just drop fanart of my favorite twins from @Rainbow 's Dreams and Nightmares here. (My style makes them appear more innocent :laughing:)

5 Likes

This is so good :sob: And it was the first fanart to my story! It’s still funny how innocent they both look :smile_cat:

2 Likes

That’s seriously so beautiful! :yellow_heart: I love your art style!

3 Likes

@lollipoplady Thank you! :blush:

3 Likes

Closed due to inactivity