Share your (favorite) RP characters!

Hi hi :wave:

I wanted a place where we can share all the wonderful characters we made and just talk about them.
I will show my presentation with some of my characters in there:

I think my favorites are Sarah (rip I couldn’t finish that RP due to circumstances), Abigail and the 2 characters for my own RP, I’m excited to be RPing with them!

3 Likes

I think my favorite is Lorene Meyer… And Jack Napier… hmmm, I actually like all of my characters. But these two are probably my favorite

2 Likes

Omg, Changing Directions??

1 Like

No, the stranded one, haha, Changing Directions will continue for sure, I’m excited to be seeing how so many characters all with mental issues and stuff react to each other :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve just taken up RPing again, and I’m actually really enjoying all my characters. I’m trying to branch out from the one personality type (perpetual dumbass) I would play every. Single. Time. And I’m glad I did, it’s been pretty interesting playing characters with half a brain cell (for the most part).

1 Like

Aura… I seriously love all of my characters, but something about that sassy princess I just can’t help but adore. She was my manipulative b*sh, and yet she was so complex, and her growing relationship with Namen… Ugh, twas beautiful.

But I seriously treasure all of my FTD characters, and I like my MAR and Stranded characters too.

RPBump ^^

I love harlow sm let’s pray to god she doesn’t get eliminated tomorrow smh my head

also idk if we’re allowed to put other people’s characters but im low-key in love with lucy

I think my favourite RP character would have to be Mariana López from Elite XOXO (even though I’ve only posted for her a few times on the episode forums), because of the very long storyline she has before the RP starts and I’m really excited to start the plans I have between her and other characters!

1 Like

Maybe my character Emma lockwood in CHB

Bump!

I think I have a couple of favourite characters from many different RP’s.

One thats on the top of my list would probably be Ryleigh (i cant remember her last name) from Seven Seas. I think I liked her the best because her personality was amazing and I loved the relationship she had with the other characters in the RP.
Another character I really liked was Lili Monroe from a group RP in a pm, which we sadly did not finish, but she had so many amazing plans with the other characters that I was super excited for. She was like me in a sense, and I liked having a character I could relate too!

Anyone have any characters from recently that are their favourites!?

2 Likes

I can’t decide :joy: Probably…Aidene, Evanthia, Haneul, Karan, Hazel - oop :sneezing_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: It’s a super long list

Just adding a tag!

1 Like

Added another tag!

I love Jane and Korbyn so much. My goth babies.

1 Like

boi, i hate to break it to you…

3 Likes

oops wrong thread lmao

2 Likes

I just purely love Merthiel without any reason. Maybe it’s because she has a separate personality from others and it’s fun writing rolling eyes all the time :star_struck:

Closed due to inactivity :white_heart:

favoritism is unfair but we can’t stop it…