Share Your Sexuality Thread

WARNING: This is a thread for people who have no problem with LGBTQIA+ people, and accept all opinions! Continue reading ONLY if you are fine with stereotypically “different” people.

So… What’s your sexuality? :grin::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart: I am looking forward to meeting all the LGBTQ+ folks and all straight allies out there! And if you are still questioning, that’s okay! You share that too, if you feel comfortable doing so! :black_heart:

~

I am asexual, or demisexual, I am not sure.

Asexual means that you do not experience sexual feelings/desires. Demisexual means that you do not experience sexual feelings unless you have a strong connection to someone.

What about you? :grin::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart:

18 Likes

I think I’m straight but… I might be a bit bi-curious, not sure

5 Likes

I’m bisexual or pansexual i’m not sure.

6 Likes

Heterosexual ally here :two_hearts:

8 Likes

I have no idea, I never felt attracted to anyone in that way, but I’m also still young so I can’t be sure about anything :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

9 Likes

:a: brosexual!

5 Likes

I’m aromantic, and I think I’m asexual. :white_heart:

5 Likes

I don’t really share it as much because idk for sure (and i spent way too long pretending it away) but I might be bisexual or pansexual.

5 Likes

I believe to be straight. But maybe there is some small bit of bisexualness this is hiding out in me.

(Also, I am open to talk to anyone or just PM back and forth with someone who identifies as LGBT+/LGBTQIA+. I have 9 IRL friends that are part of the community! That being said, feel free to PM me!)

3 Likes

A heterosexual <3

5 Likes

Bisexual but heteroromantic (romantically attracted to guys, but I’m sexually attracted to both guys and girls, thanks to religion haha)

4 Likes

I’m bisexual, but I may be pansexual, I’m not very sure yet.

3 Likes

Bisexual :raised_hands:t5:

3 Likes

Soph is bisexual
Raven is a lesbian
Luna (me) not sure. :crescent_moon:

7 Likes

Wait what

2 Likes

Soph has DID

Me and Raven are her alters :crescent_moon:

3 Likes

Oh that’s cool oop

2 Likes

I am demi and pansexual. Meaning the emotional connection is very important to me and that’s what makes me attracted to someone, regardless of their gender.

7 Likes

Both are the same thing :stuck_out_tongue::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart:

5 Likes

pansexual,

3 Likes