Share Your Sims Builds!

Use this thread to share any of your Sims builds, whether it be residential, restaurants, bars, parks or anything else, for a shell challenge or just for fun!

I can’t wait to see everyone’s builds!!! :blush:

You could even also share your username on the gallery so we can look at and download the builds!!

5 Likes

I’ll start off by sharing this one I did recently - one of the first that wasn’t a shell challege!

6 Likes

Awww it’s cute!

2 Likes

OMG! That’s beautiful! … You have the patience that I don’t have!

2 Likes

Added “games” tag!

I like the sims but I’m not good at building lol

2 Likes

I love this :eyes:

1 Like

I’m gonna try to build and design a house I did in my architecture class!

1 Like

bump~

i love building and might share some i made!

Take a look at these big builds I found…

Hey @Gamers, what’s the biggest house you’ve built in the Sims?

5 Likes

Those are huge! I haven’t built anything yet.

1 Like

How does anyone furnish something that big :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

With difficulty?

1 Like

some people have such dedication to their builds my god :’)
Idk how you have the patience for this

2 Likes

HAHAHA! I know, right?! For me, I just don’t have the patience for playing with one sim family for long periods of time before moving on.

1 Like

I’m more of an interior decorator than a builder, got Snowy Escape (I am hyper critical of Sims 4, they disappoint me every time, but I love this pack), been working on a toddler room. If you have the plug on any cute Japanese inspired toddler cc hit me up. I need more stuff!

No one responds to this thread but I hate Tumblr and I’m really into this little boho toddler room I just did so it’s going here damn it.

That little kitchen and the rocking horse are functional items kids and toddlers can actually play with BTW, it’s sick, I don’t how people play this game without mods…

3 Likes

Wooow I wish I was that good at interior design! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think it’s the color scheme, just throw some stuff in there with a similar palette, I’m a hoe for a monochromatic esthetic.

1 Like

Woah, this is stunning :heart_eyes:
I need that cc

1 Like

oooh that looks so pretty, i love the color scheme