Share Your Work

Cute :pleading_face:

Maybe add more shadows?

3 Likes

And more highlight? :star_struck:

2 Likes

Wow that looks so good sm sm sm smsmmsmsmsmsmsmsmsmmsms :star_struck:

3 Likes

I don’t know how much you can play with stuff, but turning up contrast on the shading layer can help a lot :eyes:

3 Likes

I haven’t posted on this thread for a while so I thought I could return back one more time. :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

Tysmsmsmsmsmsmsmsmsmsm so much sm

2 Likes

Woahhh :star_struck::sob::sob:

3 Likes

A few of my recents :brown_heart:.

Insta:
@tosinwrites. :white_heart:

17 Likes

Reminds me of Persephone from Lore Olympus.

4 Likes

Added the #share tag :eyes::green_heart:

4 Likes

So I’ve been procrastinating on my homework and browsing through some stuff I started a whole ago but never finished, so here’s something from back when the section art competition took place :eyes::eyes:
I don’t know what the original plan was, so I just made it into an emoji template, because it seemed to work for that :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

I was just testing out something in this one, so it doesn’t really look rad :eyes::eyes:

I’ve changed up the outlines a bit after the 2nd emoji because they seemed even more shaky than my usual lines (I blame it on using my computer mouse for them :eyes:), so if anyone wants to create some random emojis too, feel free to use it :eyes::green_heart:

14 Likes

WOAHHH THE TALENT OMG- :star_struck::star_struck::sob:

3 Likes

I’ve never seen that :eyes:

1 Like

Cute :pleading_face::pleading_face:

2 Likes

Thank you :brown_heart:

2 Likes

Just finished this after a whole lot of procrastinating :sob:.

16 Likes

another two recents of mine :ribbon:.

14 Likes

i am fr so obsessed with the emoji, it’s so adorable

4 Likes

wwowowo

3 Likes

I considered not posting this because it’s one of my characters and I am kind of embarrassed to post drawings or descriptions of them but I was proud of this drawing and I wanted to share it.

12 Likes