Share Your Work

This is a little different from the Critique Thread. This is for those who are feeling either insecure or maybe a little bad about work they’ve done. This is a place to share without the expectation of receiving Critique. I will say, though, one thing to think about would be posting here and then on the Critique Thread when you’re comfortable enough to do so.

This is not a place for people comfortable enough for the Critique Thread who simply want easy praise. Similarly, praise given should be highlighting good points of a piece in a helpful manner, try to avoid mindless praise for the sake of praise. Thank you!

45 Likes

Ugh, yes. Recently I started to like and dislike the story I’m working on…

4 Likes

It happens. As Shannii said (and has a post about if you’re interested) sometimes you hate your story.

But my point stands. It’s really not as bad as you think!

2 Likes

Thanks…

1 Like

So excited to share my art!

1 Like

By all means! I’ll probably be sharing here too, though I’ll mostly be putting stuff on the critiques thread. If you feel confident enough you should give that a try! I can flex my art feedback muscles a bit :grin:

I’m excited to see your work!

1 Like

This is an art piece I did for fun a few months back. Pretty new to the whole realistic idea. :upside_down_face: I really don’t know how to do eyes.

19 Likes

Ooo I really like the idea for sure.

The mane melding into the edges is really cool

3 Likes

Realism is hard. It takes a hell of a lot of practice, especially animals so keep it up :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot…this is not a good piece of mine. :grimacing:

1 Like

I know a cool idea when I see it, and this isn’t the criticism thread remember :wink:

2 Likes

I’m just gonna drop this here and back slowing into the shadows :see_no_evil::blossom:

Full transparency - I used a hairstyle outline off of pintrest but as a reference only

Edit: Re-size pic

14 Likes

I do like purple :eyes:

1 Like

Just made this–
Me%20Edit

20 Likes

Can’t draw for scrap so might as well share an edit.

3 Likes

You know. I actually kinda got an aged up Clementine vibe for it :thinking:

I may just really love her design, but that was my initial response, haha

3 Likes

Omg you know about the Walking Dead series?! And yeah, I do kinda look like her in the edit. :rofl: Once you pointed it out.

3 Likes

Do I know about telltale Walking Dead >.> I played that shit when it was brand new and broken as hell

3 Likes

I love watching people play it! :heart:

2 Likes

So this is a poster thing I’m making for my friend, and I absolutely hate it. It’s crooked on the bottom, it doesn’t line up right—it just sucks.

Picture

Ngl, it looks a lot better irl than it does in the picture, but it still sucks

13 Likes