The LGBTQ thread

I am sooo glad to hear that!

2 Likes

That’s fair, yeah

2 Likes

Ikr, we don’t get flagged if were on topic here! Like another forums which i won’t name…

I guess… sigh

2 Likes

Link it for me plz.

1 Like

Anyway, I am planning on going to the pride for the first time next year… It still felt a little too far away last time, but I am definitely ready now to go there and fully embrace it and just have a great time

3 Likes

I post here the majority of the time. A lot of my characters are wonderfully gay, on topic I swear xD

2 Likes

I’ve never been to Pride, make sure to have a good time! I hear they’re awesome :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I was going to go this year but… It was kinda awkward so I’m gonna go next year with my friend and my dad.

2 Likes

Technically it is.

1 Like

There’s no reason to object gay marriage. Straight pride is incredibly ridiculous… Straight, cisgender people have been privileged for centuries.

2 Likes

I honestly don’t understand why people don’t support LGBTQ, like it’s natural, it’s love… I often like going to the opposite view to see their perspective, but with this I just can’t see it…

3 Likes

I wanna go to my pride parade too, but I feel like people just use it for fame. Celebrities, I mean.

2 Likes

It’s mostly close mindedness and people refusing to see anything outside their idea of normal

4 Likes

I have a very big crush on Janet Jackson. I love her. She’s… Sexy?

2 Likes

Ohh, your art is really great! And yes I guess it’s somewhat on topic cause I feel like art can be a good way to I guess raise awareness for LGBTQ

2 Likes

Some countries that don’t support gay marriage but are part of the human’s rights act are actually infringing human right…

Thank you!

If u think about it, everything ties into one another.

1 Like

Have fun when you go!

I get why you feel like that, but over here it’s not really a problem as far as I know… But it’s not good when people just use if for fame

3 Likes

I’m trying to think of the first female crush I had

I think when I was watching Charmed my Mum used to joke I loved it so much because of the guys. But I think truth be told I found alot of the women attractive too.

3 Likes

Hypocrisy at its finest…

People try to justify homophobia. Why justify discrimination/dislike/disapproval?

2 Likes

You know I will.

U guys need to help me with some… Accessorising for it tho XD.

Ikr… It’s kinda sad.

That’s kinda ironic.

3 Likes