The LGBTQ thread

THE LGBTQ+ THREAD

Hey, so i made this thread to discuss about the LGBTQ community or about our sexualities, like it’s a general LGBTQ thread, so feel free to talk about anything based on lgbtq.

About my sexuality

I am kinda confused about my sexuality because, i do like guys but i on the other hand not really, sometimes i feel nothing romantically, but i wouldn’t mind trying anything like… with a girl. So…

30 Likes

I thought it was just me. That day, I just had a random thought like, o was sitting with my best friend and I just wanted to kiss her. Idk. Is that what I think it is? Idk. I’m still figuring it out but is it just because she is my best friend or what?

8 Likes

I am not sure, it could be a tiny little crush, nothing major

4 Likes

Maybe. I just surprise myself sometimes. It’s not happened just once. I have thought about it so many times but then, that’s just it.

4 Likes

Yeah, i get these thoughts but then i just brush it off

4 Likes

Well, in all honesty, I’d say just let things be and see how it goes. I know that having a label is nice and comforting, and you can have a label and change it later on as you learn more about yourself, that’s completely okay. Just make sure you’re being yourself and do your best to enjoy and understand what you’re going through.

Now, relating my identity

I identify as a queer person, if you want the short answer

Long answer
  • Nonbinary (agender, maybe?)
  • Asexual
  • Panromantic (Demiromantic too, but I’m questioning if I actually feel romantic attraction)
12 Likes

This thread is awesome :sunglasses::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::black_heart:

My sexuality and gender

Aromantic and asexual :green_heart::black_heart::purple_heart:
That means I don’t experience romantic or sexual attraction.

I’m also cisgender (same gender identity as the one I was born with) :yellow_heart:
I don’t choose to reveal it online, though. That’s the meaning behind the Tea/Tea’s

14 Likes

I am a female. Biologically and mentally. When younger, 6-8 years, I was questioning bigender, but I came to the conclusion of being a female.
I’m a little old for it, but I’m still questioning my sexuality. Currently, I identify as heteroromantic demisexual. But I’m questioning asexuality, demiromanticity and androromanticity. However, I without a doubt belong in the ace spectrum.

Responses

Cam:

Long answer

I find that really cool. Some people struggle being open about it, but I adore you because of it. I don’t want it to sound offensive, but I find genderqueer people very interesting.

Mysterious_Tea:

Aromantic and asexual

That’s great! I wish I knew more people from the ace spectrum, most my friends are just… Eh.

Mysterious_Tea:

I don’t choose to reveal it online, though. That’s the meaning behind the Tea/Tea’s

I thought that was a joke. But very smart!

8 Likes

Let me post here, at this moment I am not sure about my sexuality… Honestly it seems to be changing really fast, then I can feel like I am just into guys, a week later it can feel like it’s just girls and next time I feel like I am ‘just’ pan as I identify when people ask… Does anyone know it’s normal to have those changes?

7 Likes

I think I read about a sexuality once, that kind of changes. Sort of like questioning, but not really. But I’m guessing it just happens in early stages of life. Hopefully it does, otherwise, you might find it hard to get a stable relationship.

6 Likes

Yeah, I am still pretty young and kinda exploring (I am 19) but I also had a few serious relationship and if never caused problems cause I am really invested in someone when I get into a relationship but when I am not I just have this moods basically where I just feel interested in one of the genders but I never fully lose interest in the other one if that makes sense, but it’s more complicated than word’s can say I guess…

5 Likes

Hm, that’s really interesting. But unfortunately I don’t think I can help much. It somewhat seems like you’re afraid of being alone or something in that direction. Maybe some type of an anxiety? It could be possible your sexuality doesn’t actually change, you just feel so, because of a subconscious paranoia? I’m sorry, I wish I could help more.

5 Likes

I have a question.

Is it possible to be lesbian/gay and asexual at the same time?

5 Likes

You could be homo-romantic and asexual, so yeah!

Correct me if I’m wrong y’all

9 Likes

What does homo-romantic mean? XD.

6 Likes

It’s when you feel romantic attraction towards people of the same gender as you

5 Likes

Yup!

5 Likes

Yes, you could be homoromantic asexual.

Nope, you’re right!

Sexuality is experiencing sexual attraction towards someone, romanticity is experiencing romantic attraction towards someone.

7 Likes

Okay.

Cos ik that I like like girls but I was kinda wondering if I might be asexual as well.

Since homo-romantic asexual is a bit of a mouthful, I might just say that I’m les for simplicity.

6 Likes

Gay/lesbian, bi, etc. can be used for romanticity too. So if you’re a homoromantic asexual, you still identify as gay/lesbian.

7 Likes