Okay.

Thx guys!

5 Likes

I love this thread.

My Identity
Short Answer

I’m non-binary and gay

Long Answer

Technically, I’m what’s referred to as trans-masculine. I’m non-binary and use they/them pronouns, but prefer to present more masculine, despite what I was assigned at birth. In terms of my sexuality, I say gay, it’s just easier, but the proper term is gynosexual, which just references someone of an unspecified gender who is attracted to women or femininity.
Update: I found a new word for it - trixic (a non-binary person who is attracted to women)

10 Likes

That’s so cool, I had no idea!

5 Likes

Damn.

Kale took the words right out of my mouth.

5 Likes
my sad secret

I don’t mean the secret sad but the fact that it is a secret

You know when your like 10-13ish your friends might ask you who your crush is? If you refused to say then it was ‘out of the whole class who would you go out with?’
Mine always asked me this and I got really offended because it would only ever be boys names, and I was questioning at that time (still am) but when I said “what If its not a boy?” And bam. Friendship gone. They were disgusted to say the least, and I was disbanded from the group. After crying myself to sleep that night, I decided I would pretend I had been joking. (They all just laughed but I could join in again) Sad, I know
:sweat: still hiding in my cupboard questioning.

don’t hate me

12 Likes

That’s terrible. I’m really sorry that happened to you.

10 Likes

Horrid.

7 Likes

That’s so unfair!

7 Likes

That’s so unfair! I’m so sorry that’s happened to you

6 Likes

Hmmm, I guess that could be true… Thanks, you actually helped me a lot since your message made me think…

5 Likes

Come here.

hugs

"You’re not alone."

5 Likes

I’m so sorry this happened to you. Remember, there’s nothing wrong with questioning and it’s not your fault. Some people in this world judge for pointless reasons. :orange_heart:

4 Likes

This is a fantastic thread, helpful, insightful and very positive. I love it :smile:

I usually just say I’m bisexual, it’s easier for the majority of people to understand but in reality, I’m pansexual. I’m also sex-positive to a fault, even though I’m not really into casual encounters personally xD

6 Likes

What does that mean??

4 Likes

I think people who have casual sexual encounters get a bad wrap, mostly women because guys have been getting away with it for decades.

The terms ‘loose’ and you know, other derogatory terms aimed specifically at women who enjoy sex are nothing more than slurs in my opinion. And women in the LGBT community get the brunt of it because generally LGBT folks tend to be more open about what they enjoy in that regard

4 Likes

Ohhhhh.

Sexism and homophobia haven’t disappeared I see.

4 Likes

God no :joy:

But yeah, basically it just means that so long as they stay safe and everyone is enthusiastically consenting I don’t think it’s anybody else’s business.

And for some reason that’s difficult for a lot of cis dudes to understand :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Exactly.

If that’s what someones into then that’s fine as long as they’re being safe, cos i mean ik a lot of guys who do that who aren’t being safe and never get looked at twice…

4 Likes

Yeah it applies to every gender imo. It’s everyone’s responsibility to make sure they’re safe.

The most important part is the enthusiastic consent thing. So long as both parties are enthusiastically consenting I don’t see any issues

3 Likes

Exactly.

2 Likes