Have you ever done a Paint By Number, a Diamond Painting and Scratch Painting?

So, I’m a huge fan of paint by number apps which many of you know this if you follow me on Instagram. I use that account to post the pictures I finish and want people to look at them. I was thinking about setting up this thread where I would post images of the different versions of paint by numbers I will work on. I already have a plan to buy a kit for one of the three hobbies lists in the title. There are many hobbies that can be added to this thread but for the meantime these three will be the main focus. I will post my images from the apps, the real canvas images, and so on. I want to make this interactive with those who look at this thread so I will add a poll for people to choose which one I start with. You can even contribute to the art with your own paint by number kits plus other art hobbies like that. This thread is mainly for the types of art listed in the title plus jigsaw puzzles along with other hobbies. If you like to share your art that you have made yourself then please post on the
Share Your Work thread. People will be happy to give you feedback on that thread. I use this type of art as a stress reliever because I can just sit down and start focusing on the task at hand to calm down. It also helps me keep a balanced mind because I focus on what matters to me by the time I’m done with a painting. I will post images on here plus as usual on my Instagram account which is under the username gamer_wolf_mania 34.

https://colormyworldonline.com/collections/scratch-paintings

Which one should I go with?

• Real Canvas Paint By Number
  • Scratch Art
  • Diamond Painting

0 voters

@Galactic_Kat you wanted me to tag you once I was done with the thread.
@Discussions
@Artists - so I’m tagging with this tag since this is about art. Sorry if I used this tag wrongly.

4 Likes

I’ve done all three types of painting. It’s fun!!

2 Likes

Yeah, I use to do real canvas paint by number awhile back but I’m mainly have been using the paint by number apps in recent time. I thought I would give this a go since I need something to work on with my own hands right now.

1 Like

I’ve done diamond painting and paint by number, I got really bored of both of them relatively fast tho :joy: I guess it’s just not for me cause you can’t really be creative because everything is already decided for you basically…

2 Likes

I can see where you are coming from which is understandable because you are a good artist on your own. I’m good with edits but I have not practiced enough to do actually draw or paint anymore. I’ve painted one picture in my life and it was between 10-12 years old.

2 Likes

Yeah, I mean, it makes sense besides the part I’m a good artist. I completely understand how all 3 options can be very relaxing for people who are like less experienced with art or are experienced and just want a change in what they are doing.

1 Like

Yep, I use this type of art for stress relief.

If you would like to be in a tag or be tagged please vote?

• Yes, I will join the tag or allow you to tag me.
  • Meh, tag me but I might not stay.
  • No, I’m good. Good luck with the thread though.

0 voters

https://www.painterhouses.com/collections/diy-painting-by-numbers?gclid=Cj0KCQjw_ez2BRCyARIsAJfg-kuBqJ6-eruDZHLLD45xsPPMCe7Q-Kq0uPsZfDZVC6-pLE4UdkhYYnAaAu_kEALw_wcB

Which site should I use? (Optional)

• Masterpiece By Number
  • Canvas by Number
  • My Paint By Numbers
  • Numeral Paint
  • Painter Houses

0 voters

Now for the type of paint by number, which section should I go with?

• Animals
  • Flowers
  • Famous Paintings
  • Romance
  • Landscapes
  • Cities
  • Christmas
  • Fantasy
  • Religious
  • Seascapes
  • Still Life
  • Figure Painting
  • Vehicles & Bikes
  • Abstract

0 voters

So vote if you want to be tagged for the foreseeable future of this thread.
@Artists
@Discussions

3 Likes

Are there any updates on this? :eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

I bought the paint by number that my sister and I are going to work on but we have to find a day to work on it. I’m working on a paint by diamond one right now.

1 Like

@CAPTMoMarvel post pictures of your progress on this thread.

@Galactic_Kat post your progress on your paint by number here!

1 Like

Alright, so this is the picture I am working on. It’s a Harry Potter Diamond Painting kit. This is going to take some time to finish.

30×35 size canvas

This is what I have done so far.

@Discussions

6 Likes

That’s cool! My sister is doing one at the moment

1 Like

Nice! What is her’s going to look like?

1 Like

It’s a wolf, I"d take a photo of it but it’s at my mum’s so I’ll take one when I go there next, it looks kinda cool aswell!

1 Like

Cool! I love wolf pictures!

1 Like

I have done color by number in a physical form when I was a child in those activity books lmao. Now I got apps for that. Idk what’s diamond and scratch painting

1 Like

Here you go! This will explain both to you.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like