Share Your Work

pfffttttt end game hated that movie

1 Like

oOp lol, Batman dies kssksksks cuz Germa was the power of being creepy sksksk but I haven’t watched Endgame yet lol :joy:

2 Likes

I’m planning on it. I’m currently reading another book, then I’ll re-read the Keeper of the Lost Cities series and Renegades/Archenemies, read KOTLC: Legacy, and Supernova when it comes out Nov. 5th, then get Six of Crows and Scythe, read those, then I move onto Lunar Chronicles.

As you can see, I have a busy schedule.

2 Likes

Batman dies after killing Thanos. Superman almost died, Wonder Woman sliced off Thano’s head at the beginning, Green Lantern used his…green lantern powers to blind Thanos.

Sorry for spoilers :confused:

2 Likes

Oml so much to catch up on sh*t. okay i’ll tell you something really cringey… i made a LC fanfic :grimacing::sparkling_heart: it’s really bad but for some reason blew up lmao (on WAttpad). Weird flex i know but anyways idk where i was going with that.

3 Likes

Oop, sksks what about Germa and Pedishille lol

2 Likes

They die

3 Likes

makes sense :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Lo, I can’t seem to finish. :sob:

11 Likes

It’s amazing so far :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you, I’m currently trying to make progress.

3 Likes

I totally get it i’ll often just stop something because one thing keeps bugging me and i can’t continue but you got this! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

True, I don’t think I can continue that drawing. :joy:

3 Likes

i would continue it but then actually that would be stealing also i couldn’t figure out how to steal anything lmao

2 Likes

I’ve been listening to Snowman - Sia. For so long on drawing this. Lol. And Backstreet Boys - I want it that way.

You can steal the pallet. doesn’t matter it’s for everyone :joy:

If you’re wondering why I have Maria Juanita, it’s a nickname they call me at school lol.

10 Likes

Not done yet, :sob: the main character from my upcoming story.

Drake - Teenage Fever :sweat_smile: I listened to.

12 Likes

youre so talented whatt

Tank you, :joy::green_heart:

2 Likes

ksjdks youre welcome!

1 Like

I think I’m done. With it. :joy:

3 Likes