Shazam! {Recommendation + Discussion}

So, Shazam is a movie that came out in 2019 (two whole years ago) and it stars Billy, a foster kid set on finding his mom. When he moves to his new foster home, he isn’t prepared for the super powers he’ll end up getting.

All in all, it’s a pretty good movie. Zachary Levi was perfect for the role. Shazam’s actually a decent superhero, despite his similarity to the Flash. The movie also made triple it’s budget :eyes:
I think I’d rate it 7/10. It’s family friendly and something you can put on in the background, or something you can watch with a friend as you make fun of some of it (at least that’s what I did).

To anyone that has seen it please use the spoiler effect if you’re going to talk about what happens in the movie. OR just put a spoiler warning.
If you have seen the movie;

• What did you think of it?
  • What was your favorite part?
  • Would you recommend it to others?
3 Likes

I liked it!

1 Like

moved to #general-chat:film-and-tv and added a couple tags

Lmao I thought this was about the app Shazam at first-

It seems like a cool movie though, but I’ve never gotten the chance to watch it

2 Likes

I swear I looked for this :sob:
The tags hate me
also thank you

2 Likes

:hot_face: :joy: Sameee

I’ve heard of it from my dad but never watched it

1 Like

Yes, the movie is good and I’d recommend it, definitely :eyes: I don’t know which my favorite part is, because to be frank with you I don’t remember anything :star_struck: but MAYBE THAT SUPERMAN CAMEO OR SOMETHING or that aerial fight when the antagonist monologues but he couldn’t be heard because… well… they’re far away from each other or that scene with Billy inherits the power lmao or that scene when Freddy was washing the dishes (was he or was he just in the kitchen) and yes it’s because they’re funny (at least from what I remembered-)

1 Like

I loved the superman cameo. I even got the fact that one of the bullies was all “oh yeah then superman’s gonna eat dessert with you” and then he did and that’s what made me enjoy the movie so much.

Closed due to inactivity