Shelly will be Missed!

So I’ve been putting this off for a while 'cause part of me hoped that her schedule/real-life would miraculously clear up and she’d return. Even if deep down I knew that wouldn’t be so. You’ve all probably noticed this already, but I just wanted to say a few words. (sobbing)

To keep any of you who don’t already know in the loop, @RPers, we have had one of our RP staff members decide that it is time to leave the team. Focus on herself and her life, and be a regular user again. My marvellous daughter, @CerealKiller, has come to a difficult decision to step away from the team. Taking breaks just wasn’t enough in the end and she needed to put life and her first.

Along with the other RP staff, and even general staff, who have made this hard decision before her, I fully respect the choice she made. It’s not easy to make the decision of stepping down when you’ve enjoyed it so much, but sometimes you just have to focus on yourself or even your RP life.

This is not to say that if she feels up to being on the staff team in the future that we will discourage her either. No, not at all, she was an asset to the team and this little active bunny helped to keep things running smoothly for over a year. She was one to always opt for keeping the restricted section in check, and I’m sure she still will (wink), as well as continued to run the User of the Month threads after it was handed over.

She dedicated a lot of her time to our community. If you ever want to return then I will ALWAYS have a place for you on the team, Michelle! However, we’re happy that you’re taking the time for yourself and just being a user and patron again. Users really do mean the world to us too!

So if I haven’t said it enough, you’re incredible, Shelly, and look after yourself. I love you! (wink)

14 Likes

We love you, Shelly!! <3 I’ll miss you as a leader, but good on you for putting yourself and your mental health first~

3 Likes

rocking back and fourth in corner

1 Like

I’ll miss you, Killa. Stay rad!

2 Likes

:pleading_face::heart:

2 Likes

I love you cali :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

Ahw Shelly, it’s good you’re taking care of yourself tho. You deserve the rest as well. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Wish you well in your life. :black_heart:

3 Likes

siriiiiiiiii
you take your rest, you deserve it :white_heart:

2 Likes

I totally understand that feeling, but I’m glad you’ll still be a regular on the forum. :yellow_heart:

2 Likes