Should all students attend gym class?

Ok, so…coming from someone who can’t run, is terrified of balls and has tiny lungs, that’s a huge no. Of course, for able bodied Elementary and middle school students, id say yes. They have a lot of energy, and need to get it out. High school and college? No. Only if you want to. Unfortunately, a pe class is mandatory for me in college, and I really don’t know why. I get enough exercise getting to class and my apartment, which as no elevator…I’m on the third floor.

2 Likes

I hate gym, so no.

I don’t understand PE at all.

I took PE in High School more than once. I did a class call lifetime activity not once but twice. When you did misbehaving or talking too much you did have to run the seat where you watch football.

Plus I was hit in the face with a basketball but I do think people need to chill out by playing too rough.

1 Like

Ouch!

1 Like

Yep, but At least I didn’t feel no pain

1 Like

You got hit in the face with a basketball and it didn’t hurt?

1 Like

Yep but just nose bleed sometimes. My brother did sports during his afternoon. One time in middle school during a baseball game a baseball hit him right in the head knock out him unconscious. He did have a concussion and he couldn’t play for 6 weeks. But now he in college because of medical doctors

But I wasn’t good at health class

No. Full stop. Mandatory phys ed disadvantages students with physical disabilities.

(This is speaking from personal experience)

1 Like

YES

Closed due to inactivity