Should I change the scene

So in my episode I have a li thats supposed to be a massive incel to comment on nice guy li’s . Some actually found him endearing however. Now I have a scene where the mc wakes up to the li kissing her, should I change it or keep it as is? On one hand, he’s a nice guy parody but on the other hand, that might cross the line for some people. Any advice?

2 Likes

If u want to keep the scene, definitely put a TW in front of it, as that is technically a form of assault or at the very least harassment especially as it isn’t consensual

also, honestly I don’t think i’d approve of that Love interest being a love interest after that - that kind of thing can traumatise people and romanticizing it isn’t a great idea

3 Likes

I wasn’t trying to romanticize it. But it is a comedy story , so should I put something like "it worked, the curse is lifted! To make it less creepy?

1 Like

Again, some people won’t be happy with the kissing people, but as long as you keep it light hearted ig

2 Likes

I think it would be creepy regardless and making fun of stuff like that can be offensive. I, for example, don’t find that funny at all…

2 Likes

Ok, do you have any suggestions of what she should wake up to Instead to keep the “wake up to funny thing” gag?

1 Like

Maybe a random prince tries to kiss her, but she slaps him?

1 Like

I’m not sure. It really depends on MC’s personality and the LI’s as well. And what the situation is, really. I’m not very talented in comedy

1 Like

Any feedback on that?

1 Like

It’s really the same thing unless it’s a sort of… Another take on Snow White story.

1 Like

Yeah but the prince isn’t a li

1 Like

I don’t know… I would just drop it completely as this is not my type of humor. But really, if you know how to do it, or you think it’s right then… It’s your choice

Nah, i’ll scrap it.

1 Like

Added tags.

Closed due to inactivity