Should people be able to use Marijuana to help relieve pain from disabilities?

Should people be able to use Marijuana to alleviate pain? I’d say yes, because it helps my friends. What do you guys think? Should it be allowed?

4 Likes

uhh
I mean, it isn’t legal point blank where I live, so it’s difficult to debate. I think if the person doesn’t have a family history with addiction, then it should be permitted, as long as the patient hasn’t found a legal drug that works just as well/better for the pain.

2 Likes

Yes, exactly.

2 Likes

I mean, I also think marijuana should be legalised everywhere anyway, because of the medical benefits. Not to minors and most certainly not without limitations, but treating it similarly to alcohol will probably reduce the amount of people going to jail for it, anyhow.

1 Like

Yesssss

1 Like

i believe the youtuber, Jessica Kent, recently said she smokes Marijuana for medical reasons to help with her ptsd. She swore never to do drugs again but this was different and for a medical reason so she started to smoke marijuana.

For clarification, Jessica used to get really involved with drugs and went to pr!son a lot before she turned her life around. So in the video (it was a while ago) she made this announcement. And I think it makes sense

do i need to censor this?

Yes

Yes, but with limitations. Like, at least have a medical professional give you some information about it. Kinda like with other pain meds.

1 Like

Oh yeah, totally agree. Like, marijuana isn’t legal here in New Zealand for recreational use, however, it is legal for medical use. It can be prescribed to you.

1 Like

I think it is here, too, but I’m not sure.

1 Like

For which state?

1 Like

North Carolina. Actually, let me look.

1 Like

They’re working on it.

1 Like

Ah, yup. Interesting. Least it’s being put into practice.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s good.

1 Like

It’s legal here either way, lol. But yes, I do think it should be something people have access to for medical reasons. I would also say like sort of supervised by a doctor though, and it shouldn’t be like given or promoted unnecessarily

1 Like