Should the possession of marijuana be decriminalized?

Happy to help. I was like “to be honest what?”

1 Like

Lol yeah, I could only remember the TH part. It’s been a while since I talked about this.

@Galactic_Kat you might want to offer your insight.

1 Like

Tetrahydrocannabinol. Cannabis.

1 Like

I can’t believe o spelled that right.

1 Like

Wow, that is a mouthful to be honest.

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

Yes, I do use marijuana. I personally believe it should be decriminalized. Not legalized. It its legalized there is more opportunity of abuse and more uses of “spice” (synthetic and deadly). I use it because I am an insomniac. I was previously addicted to sleeping pills which could have killed me if i continued on the path I was on. I also have friends who have beat eating disorders by using it, a family member I have, takes it in pill form without THC to help with her health due to cancer. The health benefits outweigh the negative aspects.

1 Like

I’ve never taken or smoked cannabis, don’t think I ever will or any other drugs tbh. But I never see riots from smoking cannabis, I never seen someone smoke cannabis and try to act like super man. I do see all these things though when people drink alcohol. Alcohol has a lot to answer for. So yes decriminalization of cannabis is a good idea :grin:

I just saw a video about a middle schooler who died from that.

2 Likes

It’s such a horrible drug :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

At least Marijuana can do good…you just need to make sure it doesn’t have anything mixed in…

1 Like

Yeah, that’s true.

Right.

yeah its deadly. there is nothing natural about it yet can look exactly like standard marijuana.

Well, it kind of depends on a lot of factors. Firs of all, if we are talking about countries that are not even allowing consumption, then the answer will definitely be no, because of the fact that it can lead to serious consequences. When you give people more than they require, it’s really dangerous. But, if it’s to allow consumption, I think that it’s only good.

Closed due to inactivity