Should we worry about our eventual death now?

I know death comes sooner than we want it to, but I don’t really think we should worry about that all the time. There’re enough other things to worry about :smile: But let’s hear your opinions!

Should we worry about our eventual death now?
Are you worried about our eventual death?

1 Like

Nope

1 Like

Sometimes I’m worried that I’ll go to sleep and will never wakeup. What I’m most scared about is having a painful death. If I die, I want to die in peace

1 Like

yes! death scares me!

1 Like

We shouldn’t worry

Yes, it terrifies me, I’ve had a panic attack because I was th I k about if we die what if there is nothing at at all and we’ll that scared me. But now I don’t do it as much

1 Like

I’m not worried about my death at all ngl
If anything, I’m worried if the deaths of people that I care about way more than I’m worried about my own
Death doesn’t really scare me it’s just a thing that happens eventually and it’s lowkey rad
You’ve lived, that’s it now let it go.

5 Likes

Sometimes I’m worried and other times I’m not because I know death is going to eventually come and it’s not stoppable

In the end, we’re all gonna die. So smoke that cigar, take that bungee jump, have that one night stand, whatever. You don’t know what will happen so live your life

1 Like

You probably shouldn’t smoke but live your life I guess

2 Likes

You know what I mean :joy:

1 Like

Nahh. Worrying about dying when you don’t even know when you’re going to die would be so boring. It just insinuates fear when death is inevitable. Every living thing will die eventually, so what’s the point in fearing it?
If you live your life worrying about the idea of death then you wouldn’t be having any fun. That would be useless

2 Likes

I’m worried, I hate thinking about that it gives me a lot of anxiety…

1 Like

We shouldnt but we do.

1 Like

There’s absolutely zero proof that I’m not immortal. So no. But actually worrying about it is too much work unless you’re trying to make an immortal serum or finding the fountain of youth. I don’t like going into an endless void of nothing. But, I don’t like worrying about it, so I don’t worry about it. I’m more worried about brain deterioration as people get older, that’s scary stuff.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity