π΅π“Šπ“‡π’Ύπ“π’Ύπ’Άπ“‚ 𝐻𝒾𝑔𝒽 π’»π‘œπ“‡ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’²π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ήπ‘’π“‡ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒲𝒾𝒸𝓀𝑒𝒹 (Signup)

.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.

π•­π–šπ–—π–Žπ–‘π–Žπ–†π–’ π•³π–Žπ–Œπ– 𝖋𝖔𝖗 π–™π–π–Š π–‚π–”π–“π–‰π–Šπ–— 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–™π–π–Š π–‚π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–Šπ–‰

Buriliam High for the Wonder and the Wicked is a school of mystery and magic, holding students of many different species and teaching them how to control their specified abilities but also live in harmony for future generations to come.

The many pupils are separated into 4 different houses, each one designed for their specific personality and strongest traits. Many festivals. dances and celebrations in store and teachers who can dictate the points each house receives. Best be on good behaviour!!

πšŸπšžπš•πš™πšŽπšœ

• House of the fox, orange
  • Sneaky, cunning, sly, power lies strong in the heart

π™ΏπšŠπšœπšœπšŽπš›

• House of the sparrow, white
  • Kind, gentle, passionate for what they love

π™±πš˜πšŸπšŽπš–

• House of the bull, green
  • Bravery, strength, unity

π™΄πš›πš’πšŒπš’πšžπšœ

• House of the hedgehog, blue
  • Wise, loyalty, believe in pure honesty

This is a very Hogwarts type beat, if you get what I’m saying? It’s also fairly free-reign, you can make the drama make relationships and wattnot. Just please make sure to keep it a happy and nice place if possible. no arguing please!

Also: there will be a side chat so that you can avoid little notes in your actual post :))

i made this bcos on episode forums there was nothing like a good old fantasy school roleplay and IM BRINGING IT BACK

Rules (not many but please read through)

- please keep most things pg 13-15 if you can. Swearing is okay if not excessive but when the clothes come off, take it to dms or time skip.
- No mary sues. (this basically means, please dont make your characters stupidly strong such as having every power. it ruins the fun.)
- Posts more than one line if you can.
- truly just have fun!!

Links (sign ups and such)

https://forms.gle/1iXT4MSbzWdPK9ZE9 (signup)

face claims going up when enough people.

5 Likes

Emily :open_mouth:

IM ALIVE

1 Like

Damn

hello my love

Uggghhhh! This sounds so amazing, but I’m going to be doing my own Rp…otherwise, I’d join in a heartbeat.

1 Like

The sign up link was jacked but it should be okay now lol :))

ty!!

for the question that says: Species/ what ability do they possess?

are you talking about vuples, passer, bovem and ericius?

1 Like

no theres another question for that quinn

it’s for any magic. or if theyre a vampire, things like that

I will reserve a female and male for now.

Ofc :))

1 Like

I’ll reserve a male and female as well.

Fc should be photography or art?
also @OhSumana @Ouijaloveletters @Sophia1233 @Edelgard maybe you guys would be interested in this as well?

2 Likes

This font appears as boxes to me, so I’m a little lost

Can I reserve a female?

You can choose! Doesn’t rlly matter tbf

All of them? Cos if so I can just tell you :))

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like