𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œπ• π•¦π•₯ ℂ𝕝𝕦𝕓:Signups and Chat

You are a teenager from a small, modern town. Each morning, you awaken covered in mud or scratches sometimes feeling pain all over your body, with no memory of the night before. You’ve heard of sleepwalking - but this is different. Sometimes you lose entire days. There are others like you . Your new group of friends bonded over this shared secret, forming a club to investigate the cause of these BLACKOUTS . Together, you discovered a network of bizarre underground tunnels, hidden just beneath the surface of your quiet community . An uncanny, disorienting music beckoned from below . You hesitated. But last night, a girl from up the street named Helly Dyer vanished - and now, a mysterious group of adults wants to eliminate you . You must strike back, capture their activities on camera and expose them to the world.

Or die trying.

Roles:

Kids

The kids of the Redacre Neighboorhood will all band together to create a team and fight the mysterious forces plauging their home, and discover why these β€œVoices” speak to them during their blackouts. The roles on the team include:
Archers: Armed with makeshift crossbows, these are the most active and bold members of the team, taking on the β€œleader” role. Archers are responsible for protecting themselves and their teamates by attacking the β€œadults” with their crossbows, and any other weapon they can find. Crossbows can shoot small, blunt bolts or tranquilizer darts.
Stunners: Stunners are usually the children of law enforcement, and they have gotten their hands on stun guns that their parents use during their day jobs. Stunners are mid-range attackers, and they mainly serve to defend their teammates by temporarily stunning attackers with electric shocks. They can also free their teamates who maybe be under the influence of The Shape.
Grapplers: Grapplers are the stealthiest and most agile members of the team. Equipped with Grappling Hooks, they are able to get inside closed-off structures and high-up places in order to collect information on the β€œadults”. Grapplers must NEVER be allowed to be captured, less the team loose valueble proof.

"Adults"

Ever since Helly dissappeered, the adults of Redacre neighborhood have been acting stranger and stranger, to the point where the children are unsure if they’re still even human. At night, they fall into a half-lucid sleep, where they are controled by ancient gods known as β€œVoices”. The most powerful Voice, known only as β€œSPEAK-AS-ONE”, has the most control, and wants to conquer all of Redacre for their unknown, sinister uses. When under SPEAK-AS-ONE’s control, the β€œadults” are all armed, supernaturally strong, and extremely dangerous.

The Others

Some of the others are out of reach, like the mysterious β€œVoices” who speak to the citizens of Redacre while their eyes are closed. But others like The Shape are dangerously close. The Shape is a mysterious creature that feeds off of selfishness and evil. It can only be seen by children with closed eyes, and if it senses any of them near, it will target them, follow them, and capture them with it’s power, blinding them and putting them under the control of SPEAK-AS-ONE. It is almost unstoppable once it’s found it’s target, and the only way to free those under it’s power is to stun them with an electric shock.

Only those who wish to see can. The Voices are calling. The song waits to be full.

Will you fight, or be blinded like the others?

NO MORE FEMALE RESERVES ALLOWED UNTIL GENDERS ARE MORE EVENLY BALANCED

Rules:
  1. Genders must be kept even for the kids in the Club. If there are too many of a particualar gender in the Blackout Club, I will forbid people from creating kids of that gender until everything evens out.
  2. No Mary Sues; During the nights, kids will have to fight adults. If your character does not get hit or damaged at least three times a night, I will intervene. Nobody (Except for the Shape) is invinible.
  3. If you want to play as a secret character, you must send PM me with the Password.
  4. You must reserve before signing up, and tell me if you’re a Kid, an Adult, and what their gender is.
  5. Everyody must submit a writing sample. This RP will be slightly advanced.
Reserves:

1 Female Archer: @Dusk
1 Female Grappler and 1 Non-Binary Adult: @Mouschi
1 Female Grappler: @dearest
1 Male REDACTED: @sunflower.flow
1 Female Stunner: @novella

Links:

Faceclaim Slides: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/16v83-QCLci41cXCoYt0sCVaU8kKktbaVky4cMq66vso/edit?usp=sharing
Info: https://theblackoutclub.gamepedia.com/The_Blackout_Club_Wiki
https://i0.wp.com/cdn-prod.medicalnewstoday.com/content/images/articles/316/316179/conjunctivitis.jpg?w=1155&h=978

Tags:

@sunflower.flow
@angelic
@dearest
@Littlefeets
@Secreterz
@Mouschi
@Dusk
@phnx
@raviola
@Sophia1233
@novella

8 Likes

Can I reserve a female archer kid?

1 Like

Yes!

Reserve a female Grappler and a non-binary Adult!

1 Like

Okie-Dokie!

1 Like

May I please reserve a female Grappler?

1 Like

Yes. Don’t forget that the genders in the Club need to be even, guys! We could use some more boys!

1 Like

Faceclaims and signup forms are up!

1 Like

@sunflower.flow
@angelic
@dearest
@Littlefeets
@Secreterz
@Mouschi
@Dusk
@phnx
@raviola
@Sophia1233

Would any of you be willing to play a male character?

2 Likes

Bump! Need more male characters! Will start this once genders are more even.

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

@sunflower.flow
@angelic
@dearest
@Littlefeets
@Secreterz
@Mouschi
@Dusk
@phnx
@raviola
@Sophia1233

When would you guys want to start?

1 Like

I’m sorry I’m going to need to drop reserves and would like it if I wasn’t tagged anymore.

1 Like

No problem! I understand if you’re busy!

1 Like

Same

2 Likes

Can I reserve a female stunner?

1 Like

Alright, but you’re the last female character for a while.

1 Like

I may also do a male if I have time, but I won’t reserve for now.

1 Like

No pressure! Don’t do any more than you feel like you can.

1 Like

I’m doing my character now, can I make a relationship with my character and Hellen?

1 Like