SimCity Video Games

SimCity has been around for ages! It’s the first franchise that Maxis came up with when they created the Sims Games. The first Simcity videogame was released in 1989 which the series is still going on through pc and mobile apps to this day. The most recent release of pc games and apps that are Simcity the Comple Edition which is available on Origin Manager App for pc. The other is SimCity Buildit which is the app version of the game.

I have played these games since I was a kid. I played with most sim games that Maxis came out with. I mostly remember playing SimCity when the destruction part happened in the game. I’ve never played the full storyline the game has when it comes to having a sustaining city. Check out the links below if you want to play these games yourself. I highly recommend them if you love simulation games.

PC/Mac on Origin version:

Google Play/App Store

@/Gamers

4 Likes

Loved the original of this

1 Like

Wait, I just realized I put this in the restricted section…

2 Likes

Wait, what? WHY?

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I must have done this by mistake when I was making a restricted section task before it. No wonder this thread tanked…

Lol at least we can still laugh at this blunder!

1 Like

BAHAHAHAHA! Time to move it?

1 Like

Lol yes, it is time to move it! I can do that now.

1 Like

At least with the move, it will automatically retag the groups you tagged in the OP. (smirk)

1 Like

Exactly! Lol I can’t believe I did that!

1 Like

I’m LOL-ing so hard right now.

1 Like

I’m laughing my butt off too over this!

1 Like

I had no idea it was originally a video game.

2 Likes

Whaaat? Seriously?!

2 Likes

Yep, SimsCity has been around for a very long time. I use to play the games a lot as a kid. I have redownload the game again though.

2 Likes

Nope. And I’m an avid Sims fan lol

2 Likes

OMG! You should give it a go, there’s a mobile game. Although it not really much like The Sims.

2 Likes

I’ll download it! Lemme see what it’s like.

2 Likes

I actually have the app on my tablet but I need to get back on to that.

1 Like

It really is a fun game!

1 Like