Singers or bands that most of your peers like but that you can't get into

Are there any singers or bands that nearly everyone around you likes, but you just don’t get the appeal? Maybe you don’t dislike them, but you’re neutral about them?

In real life, most people I know are into a singer named Luis Miguel. He’s okay, but I find a lot of his songs boring.
A lot of people in my country in general are really into reggaeton. Singers like Bad Bunny, Maluma, J. Balvin, Karol G, etc… and I don’t really like that kind of music.

Most of the people I know online listen to K-pop, and I’m neutral about it. I don’t really have an opinion on it at all.

What about everyone else?
@Music

As far as singers and bands, there’s none specific that I can think of, but music that is Rap or Hip Hop.

Ariana bloody grande

Also that bish

Totally agree there

1 Like

BTS. I don’t really have a reason, I just could never get into them. I’ll listen to their songs if they come onto the radio, but I wouldn’t necessarily add them to my playlist.

1 Like

I agree. I’m very neutral on BTS. If someone plays their songs or I happen to hear them, I’m okay with it, but there’s really nothing that stands out about them enough to make me want to add them to a playlist nor sing along to them.

1 Like

Billie Eilish, I don’t dislike her as a person I’m just not a fan of her music, though I have seen some TV shows where it’s used quite well.

Everyone from our music scene (new singers and rappers and stuff, not those old quality singers) … no. No

Same, and not for any reason in particular, its just… not music I’m a fan of.

The Weekend.

Closed due to inactivity