Singleplayer or Multiplayer?

Do you prefer singleplayer(e.g Subway Surfers, Candy Crush, etc.) or multiplayer games(Clash of Clans, Brawl Stars, etc.)? And what are some of your favorites?

My opinions

Personally, the only games I actually play long-term have been MMO(mass multiplayer). Singleplayer games are still fun for me, but there’s little to no community aspect there (at least in my experience). I like to think that a game is only as good as its community. Because when the community is toxic/unhelpful, I just feel unmotivated to play.

5 Likes

Omgggggg you made a topic!!! I’m proud of you :eyes::pleading_face: I really like single player, but I feel like multiplayer is fun because you can make friends and things… also I think Covet is multiplayer and that’s my favorite game :scream:

3 Likes

Aww thank you!! I also like Covet, though I hate how you can only add friends from facebook :tired_face:

2 Likes

I know, that’s so annoying because now I can’t have any friends :broken_heart: you should just be able to add them via account

2 Likes

Multiplayer games! Singleplayer games are a lot less fun for me because I wear out what I can do by myself. Talking to friends is always fun, so I enjoy hanging out and playing multiplayer games.

1 Like

I never played multiplayer but people suck so single

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly!! The most time I’ve ever spent on singleplayer would probably be <2 weeks

Moood :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity :pray:t4: