Skin care and makeup

What’s your everyday skin care and make up routine?

3 Likes

Olay Daily Moisture Cream before bed and when I wake up. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser when I shower, usually after work. Stridex for times when I feel icky, but can’t shower yet. I usually just stick with cherry chapstick lol

1 Like

Wake up, splash water on my face, put on chapstick, done.

1 Like

Nice

1 Like

Skin care: non-existent. I use chapstick on my lips though.
Makeup: I usually start with foundation and/or concealer if I’m wearing it, otherwise I start with my eye makeup; eyeshadow, eyeliner, then mascara and then I’ll apply blush if I’m wearing it and lipstick/lip gloss.

1 Like

I do the same thing. With my makeup :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I tend to do really simple makeup when I go out, with an emphasis on my eyes. The only time I’ve actually done a full face of makeup with foundation and everything (other than when I’m performing) was for my school’s semi-formal this year.

1 Like

Skin care: I use micellar water to remove my makeup and put on moisturizer at night, after removing makeup, and before putting it on. Right now I have acne, (I don’t know why; I haven’t had it in a few years) so I use baking soda and lime juice and a spot treatment cream.

Makeup: Moisturizer and/or primer, then foundation and concealer. After that, I put on a little bit of blush and highlighter, then I put on eye shadow and mascara. Then I put a little brow paint on just to even out the color. Lastly, I apply lipstick.

1 Like

Skin care: I wash my face in the morning, does that count? :joy:
Makeup: ehm…non-existent

I tried doing my makeup when I was still in school but it took me forever and I never liked it so I just stopped. And I guess I’m blessed with good skin because I never had to use any skin care daily

1 Like

I’ve kind of developed a skin care routine that involves a face wash followed by a spray that I got which hydrates my skin.

1 Like

Wash my face literally three times a day and I don’t touch my face a lot or allow people to touch my face

1 Like

Skin care: I wash my face in the morning and before bed. 4 times a week a use a face mask, Cup O’ Coffee (Lush) and I’m obsessed with it!

Makeup: I did a lot when I was younger but now I don’t really have time or energy for that. If I’m going somewhere important I’d do my brows, put on fake eyelashes and eyeliner, a bit of foundation and that’s it!

@BeautyEssentials, want to share your routine? :innocent:

2 Likes

I wash my face everyday and wear a night moisturizer, I have to wear E45 cream on my eyelids to stop the skin being sore but I’m also supposed to dab warm water on them (I never get the chance)

Closed due to inactivity