Slime discussion (+recipes)

I don’t really see the fun in slime tbh, I never owned it or anything like that. But before making this thread I watched a few videos and I have to say they are pretty satisfying to watch in some way.

Anyway, I just wanted to hear you guys opinion on it. Do you like it? Do you own any? Did you ever try making it yourself? Do you think it’s safe because there have been some concerns with ingredients and stuff here in the Netherlands… Share anything related to slime!

2 Likes

To continue on this a little bit, for anyone who’s possibly interested in this I’ve collected a few different recipes :eyes:

https://www.homesciencetools.com/article/how-to-make-slime/
An article with 4 different recipes!

This is a recipe for fluffy slime including shaving cream :thinking: That does sound pretty interesting!

Feel free to share other recipes as well! Maybe this is a fun activity for people to try during the lockdown!

1 Like

I’ve made slime lots of times before and it always ended up getting lost. :joy:

I don’t get why people used to like slime so much :eyes:

I used to love slime so much when I was younger I used to sneak and make some when my parents were out or at work but now I hate it my little sister plays with it and it gets on clothes,Rugs and anything you name it.

Why do people like it?
Well, kids do 'cause they can easily make it themselves, which can be rather satisfying. IT keeps there hands busy while doing other stuff, such as long car journeys. As it is sort of like a fidget spinner, keeping the brain active enough to not go crazy.
Anyone who has not experienced this, feeling as if you can’t entertain your mind enough to focus on what you’re supposed to be doing. This is me on a daily basis. So I understand that this is a GREAT tool for kids to stimulate their mind and help them to focus!

3 Likes

Added a recipes tag :eyes:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I want to make slime,
But I have no glue. :pleading_face:

I only watch those smile ASMR vids on youtube lol, like Talisa Tossell. I’ve never make any before. :joy:

2 Likes

Lol, that rhyme made me laugh :joy:

2 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, My-! I love this soooo much!

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity (wink)