So…might be going to my first convention

Hopefully, I’ll be going to my first convention in late May. What should I expect, and who should I cosplay as? I’m thinking Rize, Yuno or Toga. @AnimeNerds, help!

4 Likes

toga i think you would look great as her
( not that i know what u look like just a feeling)
ive never been to a convention but i mean have fun
and if im lucky i might be able to go to one

2 Likes

Me.

2 Likes

i think you would look best as yuno or toga

2 Likes

I think so too.

2 Likes

toga would most likley be the best choice

2 Likes

Yeah. Now I just need to find the costume…

2 Likes

I do love Yuno, though. Best yandere.

3 Likes

you can prob find one off amazon but the quality prob wont be good

2 Likes

shes awesome fr

2 Likes

Yeah…and it’s probably expensive.

2 Likes

I’ll probably change my mind multiple times, lol. I’m very indecisive.

2 Likes

sou might just have to make or buy an expensive one and
tweak with it

2 Likes

RIP.

1 Like

lol have fun:)

2 Likes

Thanks. Stupid expensive anime cosplays.

1 Like

I have been at many cons. here is my advice

it can be boring when you dont have friends there, so i recomand checking events, even if you think it dosent sound interesting check it out to kill some time,

many are fun, 100% recommend anime dating. if they have it.

I recommend haveing a backpack, it should include. bandaids, extra bobby pins, and ribbons for your hair. maybe a small brush and hair spray if you think you need. dont forget your chager for your phone. And hand sanitiser, I used to have that with me even before covid. and some headache pills.

have a bottle water from home, they are expensive. so is food. its always what I end up using most money on.

be careful of getting scam, I seen before people have bought stuff for real price, when it was a cheap copy

if you are their multiple days I recommend not to buy expensive stuff on day one, unleash its an abselout need, as you can not live with out it. waiting to day two or three gives you time to see what is their and think about what you really want.

dont be afraid to taste new things.

keep an eye out for the creeps, happy to say I haven’t had experience with this, but others have, if someone is creepy to wards you, run, or talk to a staff member,

2 Likes

Great, thanks for the advice! I’m going with my boyfriend and his friend.

2 Likes

ok have fun!

2 Likes

Assuming I actually go. I might back out due to social anxiety.

2 Likes