So Panic! At The Disco are breaking up

I’ll admit I haven’t listened to their music in a while but I was still shocked to see the announcement

I trust that Brendon is making the right decision for himself and his family though

1 Like

I found this vid on TikTok that theorized that the three bands of the emo trinity can’t exist at the same time, citing the fact that when Fall Out Boy came back from a hiatus, MCR disbanded and now that MCR is back, Panic disbanded

3 Likes

It’s true, they’re too powerful

3 Likes

The entire world would self destruct if they all existed ar the same time.

honestly i was one of those people
i very clearly remember going “effing finally” and laughing about it on tumblr
Panic! was an important part of my teenage years but… well i’m just tired of Brendon lol

same

exactly same

1 Like

I haven’t heard anything good about him in a while so this is probably for the best

2 Likes

both for him and for us, i think, yeah
i do hope that things go well for his new family

1 Like

Yes! I think he should just focus on that too tbh his family haven’t done anything wrong

1 Like

yee, exactly

1 Like

Agreed, I love it. Also my fave album is Three Cheers

Yesss you get me!

1 Like

I used to listen to it (three cheers) every night before I went to bed

1 Like

taste

2 Likes

I’m thinking of Mayday Parade now.

1 Like

Neat!

What’s y’all’s favorite song off the album? Mine is probably Cemetery Drive or Give Em Hell, Kid

2 Likes

Haha! Looked em up, they had a song called Three Cheers

1 Like

Changes alot! It’s probably either Thank you for the venom or The Jetset Life is Gonna Kill You

It’s a shame all the MCR threads on here ended up being closed :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

ooh that’s such a hard question
maybe You Know What They Do to Guys Like Us in Prison or Thanks for the Venom kdbvhd

hmm mayhaps we could reopen one up?

2 Likes

I love Thank You For The Venom, it’s so catchy! The Jetset Life is Gonna Kill You, great song. Honestly the whole album is a 10/10

I know… and it sucks. Damn :sob:

I love the live version of You Know What They Do to Guys Like Us in Prison, it is so chaotic and unhinged :sob:

2 Likes

That would certainly be nice :eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree!

1 Like