So, Right-Wing Rhetoric

I’m a little angry, frustrated. A little disgusted actually! I don’t know how many people here know the popular right-wing “”“debater”"" Ben Shapiro. He’s known for making stupid claims about climate change, supposedly destroying leftists when in reality he just verbally assaults children and, of course, he’s most famous for being a Jewish man who defends Nazis on a daily basis.

He’s very good for coming away with incredibly memeable lines like ‘Do you really think if the tide comes in further, the people living on the coast wouldn’t just sell their homes?’ (A personal favourite, due to how incredibly stupid it is), or how he likes to moan about how violent the left is but can only bring to mind one incident of a Nazi being punched on the street (The guy who punched the Nazi got arrested by the way!). Not to mention that he’s also the person credited with the ‘facts don’t care about your feelings’ tagline, which would be snappy and clever, if all of his arguments weren’t religious and emotional.

But yeah, him. The tiny whinging manchild that he is, recently came away with another stupid line. He lives in California, a state which has ruled that it would begin teaching subjects like LGBTQ+ issues at school for social awareness. I mean, why not? It’s an important subject right now, the only reason you wouldn’t want it taught is if you just don’t like gay people or something. Well, Ben went a step further than that. He kinda let the cat out of the bag alittle in regards to the right. Due to him not wanting his children ‘exposed’ to this kinda thing, he said he was left with two choices. To either leave the state, or pick up a gun.

So much for the right not being the violent ones, but also thank you Ben. You’ve proved our point that if things don’t go your way, like any typical conservative, you pick up your gun :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

For anyone thinking I’m lying or something

2 Likes

I’ve heard that name before… I once watched a video about this guy basically saying how great a debator Ben was… umm… I mean sometimes stupid people have the best arguments…

2 Likes

Oh… Dear. That’s a terrible thing to say.

3 Likes

To quote Hbomberguy: “who are they going to sell their houses to, Ben? F*****g Aquaman?”

7 Likes

The video I found about it. I didn’t know who he was lol.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Ok, I guess I really shouldn’t take that channel seriously, because the same channel says this:

4 Likes

I don’t even know this guy.

4 Likes

He treats debating like a game and then wonders why no one credible takes him seriously

5 Likes

He puts up the appearance of being good in a debate because he talks real fast and only “debates” teens or college students who don’t have his political studies background because it makes him look smarter.

He literally walks out of the room if he ever gets outsmarted in a debate because his ego bruises that easily. Not to mention he’s never seen a real organised debate in his life. 9 of his 12 rules wouldn’t work in a formal debate :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

And I don’t mean because the people are too smart, I mean he would be kicked out on his face if he tried them, they’re not allowed

3 Likes

Awww hell nahhh!! Imma kill that son of a-

…who is with me? :rage:

3 Likes

He is quite infuriating isn’t he =P

2 Likes

Hell yeaa i mean nobody with a mind would actually worship him

2 Likes

Can I just share this?

3 Likes

Sorry, I had to :skull:

He’s really bad at debating, I’d honestly prefer Steven Crowder at least. Ben is a meme lol

3 Likes

Steven crowder is an idiot too

4 Likes

Out of the “I debate college kids” league at least he’s a bit better

4 Likes

Talking fast ≠ intelligence

4 Likes