Sofia Richie's Wedding

Okay, so I don’t know if anyone else has fallen down the “Sofia Richie’s” wedding/her becoming the new “It” girl, but I have to say, I’m absolutely loving it.

Like first of all,

This wedding was absolutely beautiful. The outfits, the posts, the tiktoks (and all of it coming out in real time) is really helping to push this girl into a new era of style and elegance. I honestly think the next fashion “trend” will actually just be modest/elegant outfits that resemble Sofia’s recent outfits: (Examples)

Anyone have any other thoughts? Or am I the only one stuck on “Sofia Richie” tiktok :joy:

3 Likes

Who is this person?

3 Likes

Im not sure either

but might pin for a fc :sob::+1:

3 Likes

That’s valid.

Do you think @idiot.exe or @Littlefeets knows who this is?

4 Likes

Nope, I don’t really use tiktok

3 Likes

I think that makes three of us.

3 Likes

Ok I’m not surprised that not many people know of her, to be honest I didn’t know who she was until like 4 days ago when my tiktok feed was quite literally just her.

BUT HERE WE GO:

Sofia Richie is the daughter of Lionel Richie (who you might know of more) aka this man

who is (and was) a pretty famous singer.

Also her sister is Nicole Richie who a lot of people know of too

And Sofia Richie previously dated Kourtney Kardashian’s ex, Scott Disick for a loooong time.

That being said, in general Sofia Richie is just a nepo baby who got married to the CEO of a record label and Sofia and Elliot had a spectacular wedding - like their guest list included princesses and dukes and dutchess’ from various countries.

3 Likes

I’m uninterested in everything happening around me to actually pay attention to this but it’s all over my tt and insta. Why did I think people hated her wedding and not this hah

2 Likes

OH
yeah I know him
Interesting, i honestly hardly think of celebrities children :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ve never heard of her

Ohhhh

Woah

2 Likes