Some Concerns About the Forums + Staff Team

To be extremely honest, I barely knew anyone on the staff team when I joined other than RP staff (because I’m in too many RPs for my own good) but I got to know some pretty wonderful people on the staff team and I’ve grown to really care about them and I feel pretty close with them (:

12 Likes

I friends with Hanna1, melancholy and MeghanWrites before they came a leader. The rest was afterwards. I didn’t really speak much with them before that

12 Likes

NOPE NO EXEPTIONS

banned

9 Likes

no such thing as too many rps.

8 Likes

Why are boring people in the staff?

This is really a matter of opinion and a ridiculous question. Plus, if we chose our staff by how “interesting” they were, the chances are that they wouldn’t handle difficult situations well. We choose qualities that would actually make them good for the staff team

14 Likes

sad iron man noises

11 Likes

?!?!?
:anguished:

9 Likes

~Thinks of asking constaine for a spell~

Boring is relative

10 Likes

HAHAHAHA :rofl: I’m offended! gasps

12 Likes

cough me cough

10 Likes

It depends on your definition of boring. What is it? :thinking:

8 Likes

:joy:
Why?! Who asked this, it doesn’t matter whether or not they’re boring.

14 Likes

Want me to do a song and dance with some fireworks?

13 Likes

Just letting you know, this is becoming a bit of a staff comment party. Let;s not intinmidate any users with our presence and back off a bit

14 Likes

Shadow was one of the first mods on the forums and she was a friend, but we don’t do that now that we actually have people who rely on us to make good choices for the staff team. No one wants a staff team that’s full of people who I’m too scared of firing if they do something wrong because they’re my friend, or who aren’t necessarily the best choice but are my friends, so whatever!

That may mean that some of the staff members are friends with me in the future, but they won’t get special treatment. As long as we believe that the way they act on the forums would mean that they’d have good chemistry with our current staff members, we don’t need to be friends with them yet. The best part of having this staff team for me – apart from being able to delegate and split up all the hard work – is that I’ve made so many new friends

13 Likes

I’m sorry I’m just not very interesting !!

11 Likes

we must tpose to assert our dominance

but okay, time to go

13 Likes

Plus as the past proved, the worst thing is seeing staff members step down because their friendship with me or other staff members breaks down

12 Likes

Sorry bruh

5 Likes

Yes :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

9 Likes