Some goodbyes 👀💜

Hi there, most of you probably don’t care about this, but I’ve decided partially based on a conversation with my therapist that it’s better for me to leave the forums. It’s not a decision I made easily and I’ve been thinking about it for weeks. I don’t want to go in too much details but it just doesn’t bring me the happiness it used to do at one point. I don’t rule out that I will come back some time in the future, cause this place will always be special for me and people who know me also know that even if I leave, usually at some point I will come back. Right now however I have to put myself first. I will miss it tho, but this doesn’t mean that I will give up talking to my friends cause they know how to reach me outside of this place :eyes:

23 Likes

OMGG JASS
I’ll miss you dearly here but I can still communicate with you outside which is rad.
Yes your health is important and you come first before here.
I hope you feel better soon and take all the time you need. I love you loads. :pleading_face::heart:

1 Like

Yes. We definitely will stay in touch! You really became a good friend of mine in such a short time and I don’t want to lose our friendship :hugs::purple_heart:

1 Like

For real!! same here :hugs::heart_eyes:

1 Like

moved to general chat

1 Like

:sneezing_face:

1 Like

Will miss you jass

1 Like

Will miss you a whole lot Jas <33

1 Like

Bye Jass :pleading_face:

1 Like

I will miss you on here! We can always chat on discord!

1 Like

I don’t know you that well, but I think you left before and came back, so I will trust that you do so, too, this time. We will look forward to it and won’t forget you, but feel free to focus on your health for now. Many of us won’t go anywhere and will still be around when you come back. :wink:

1 Like

I’ve made the decision to return with small steps. In these 2.5 weeks I’ve been able to really get to the bottom of why I wasn’t comfortable and happy here. I’ve worked on that and will continue to keep an eye on my mental health with every step. The reason I’ve returned so quickly is that in this time with social distance, this place and especially my friends on here are extremely important to me :purple_heart:

17 Likes

:star_struck:

2 Likes

:heart::heart::pleading_face:

2 Likes

Yayyy, you’re back!! :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Hiiii, welcome back!

2 Likes

Welcome back !!

Welcome back! :hugs:

No goodbyes here