Some new fun things for those with a Shani's Tutoring membership

Hey guys!

As you all know Shani’s Tutoring is a really important website/service ran by the owner of our forum @ShanniiWrites if this service succeeds it will help fund the forums and keep this community alive. Therefore this announcement is just as important to this forum as it is to that website!

This thread is going to contain free ways of helping too so please don’t think I’m coming for your money :wink:

I have already made a thread that contains all the products you can buy! Many of them are actually available with a membership to Shani’s Tutoring.

Recently some revision games were added, so far there is only a few crosswords but more are coming, they’re a great way to study in a fun and casual way. Which brings me back to membership, you can only play these games if you have a membership to Shani’s Tutoring.

Now obviously I would never try to gain your membership by dangling some crosswords infront of you but Shani’s Tutoring has so much more to offer if you get a membership. As I mentioned, many of the sheets you can buy from the shop come with this membership. Plus more is coming.

It’s really reasonably priced and designed to help you (or your children) study so I suggest looking into it!

Free Ways to help: As we always say, there are many free ways to help too!

• Sharing on social media
  • Talking on the forums there if you have an account
  • Giving Shannii feedback if she ever asks for any
  • Helping keep this thread alive

Also please remember you are never under any pressure to help :blush:

So I’m going to tag @Announcements

6 Likes