Someone is Trying to Get the Forums Closed, and I will Take Legal Action if Necessary

Hey, a staff member has already said this but due to safety reasons, please don’t name any users. This was stated in the OP. :blush:

5 Likes

Didn’t see that but thanks for reminder

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. I don’t want anyone to feel that bad ever! I’ve been there! However, the user failed to provide any proof that they were bullied. We asked them for proof before, but they didn’t give it to us. I think it might be a good idea if you read the rules on the Forums, because sometimes people hurt our feelings. That doesn’t mean they’re bullying us.

I hope you’re feeling better now.

6 Likes

I’m actually am, but I’m going to relax now and listen to some music or watch some fivepd guys going nut.

1 Like

Good. I hope this person stops, because it would be stressful for both of us if I have to sue them

4 Likes

I hope so as well but if you want to I can send you a video of the guys that I watch that makes me laugh. I could send you a private message.

1 Like

weird qustion but can you not permantly ban this person? I mean if episode can so can you

5 Likes

this is horrible, what a mean person, clearly got some problem, I hope this get solved soon

Also @ShanniiWrites as someone with depression and anxiety myself, if you need to talk please PM, I can relate to the struggle so if you just wanna went or something feel free to, I am not that active but I usually check in once a day

5 Likes

Well, we don’t want to ban them for something they haven’t done on the Forums. That would be unfair! I don’t wanna be like the other forum :eyes:. However, if they continue, I will definitely seek legal action

4 Likes

I say trying to have the site shut down is good enough reason to ban someone, but I ain’t the in charge here so if you think its best not to then you most be right

5 Likes

Periodtt shanos

3 Likes

@ShanniiWrites I would sue her, tbh it not even about her copying our forums it her doing everything she did at the first place! I am going to ask @laurenmusic for her forums link to her forums and talk with her! Because I am a form of lawyer and my business can get her sued!

3 Likes

I appreciate that, but please don’t worry! I don’t want lots of people talking to her. Clearly she’s hurting as a person and we don’t want to add to that. Any further correspondence with this person is going to be through a lawyer!

4 Likes

We can still talk with her! Because we don’t want her sued because if this continue that what’s going to have to happened! So someone have to talk with the girl!

3 Likes

Don’t worry about it! I’ll handle that, if necessary! I’m going to check with a lawyer first to see what I should do. I don’t wanna mess this up

5 Likes

Gotcha! Well enjoy your day!

2 Likes

HELP :sob: they went to the server provider nahhh this is too far man

5 Likes

:sob:.

1 Like

I actually got a little problem with my home, my mom have coronavirus but I may take time off forum. But I may have to take a rapid test.

But I can say that I only have the forum on Instagram in my bio.

4 Likes

Are you able to send me the link?

2 Likes