Songs that creep you out

Songs with piano in them can creep me out, mostly instrumental songs though tbh like the songs they play in horror movies in order to make you scared, the purpose of those songs being creepiness :joy:

This one from coraline is a good one

2 Likes

Songs with vulgar or filthy lyrics creep me out.

A prime example is this –

1 Like

Trigger Warning: Death, Fire

There’s this song in my native language that creeps me out every time I listen to it. It poetically tells the story of the biggest fire that ever happened in my country back in the 90s. There were 100+ people who died in that fire, and the way the singer tells the story gives me chills because it painted a pictured of how the victims died in that fire.

UNIQUE - OZONE (Itulak Ang Pinto) [Official Lyric Video] - YouTube

I can’t fully describe the story, but here’s an article about it to better understand what happened.

https://www.esquiremag.ph/culture/lifestyle/ozone-disco-tragedy-1996-a1729-20190318-lfrm

English Translation of the Lyrics

Let us burn our feet

Feeling a spark with every step
Let us burn our feet

Some friends pushed the door
There’s something spread inside, everybody ran
We are 100 running away from death

The memories will erase, the souls will burn
What I saw is soaked in sweat
Our lives and love turned into ashes

Body burnt from head to toe
Feeling each of our sparks
Body burnt from head to toe
Feeling each of our sparks

Let us burn our feet
Let us burn our feet

Push the door
Push the door
Push the door
Push the door
Push the door
Push the door

1 Like

It legit scares me but it’s good.

Pumped Up Kicks because of what it’s about.

I used to like Waterfalls by TLC until I looked up the lyrics. I thought ‘One day he takes a look in the mirror and he doesn’t recognize his own face’ was metaphorical, as in ‘He doesn’t like the person he has become’. But when I saw what comes after and that it’s actually literal, I got this chilly feeling.

1 Like

Oof

‘Thank U Next’ by Ariana Grande
idk why… it’s sad…

1 Like

every song by ariana grande creeps me out. her voice is so… why .__.

1 Like

Also, Heathens by 21 Pilots. The vibe it gives off is
so
uncomfortable.

So… what?

1 Like

It’s so… like… IDK BUT ITS SO CRINGE OK :angry::sob:

1 Like

Hmmmm…give me a sec.

I can’t think of any at the moment. @Music?

1 Like

I usually got creeped out by the music and melodies instead of lyrics :sweat_smile:

I always regret looking up lyrics of songs, because it’s turned me off of many songs that I actually liked due to the melody. I think I already mentioned these two, but Pumped Up Kicks and Waterfalls are prime examples of these. Well, I didn’t actually look up the lyrics of PUK, but I read an article explaining what the song was about. Ignorance is bliss in some cases, I guess, because I used to hum the tune of PUK until I found out what it was about.
Waterfalls almost became my favorite song at one point, but after looking up the lyrics, it lost its charm. :sob: :sob:

Closed due to inactivity