Songs you like listening to but the lyrics are meh

The title pretty much says it.
What songs do you like listening to but the lyrics aren’t exactly the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree?

I was listening to

And realized once again how I think “wtf” on the lyrics even tho I like the song
He’s kinda creepily obsessed dude this isn’t a love song you need therapy

4 Likes

Don’t disrespect Alex like that :pleading_face::pleading_face:

I have no idea… I don’t listen to a song if I don’t like the lyrics

2 Likes

Have you ever listened to the lyrics of that song tho :joy: the guy is obsessed it’s creepy

I cry to that song :joy:

You cry to every song

1 Like

True true, but these lyrics are heartbreaking to me

Fair

Why am I getting 365 days vibes :eyes:

2 Likes

Huh

1 Like

365 days the movie

The lyrics remind me of the dude (i forgot his name) :eyes:

Ah idk I didn’t watch it

1 Like

Pumped up kicks because the melody is good but the lyrics are ಠ_ಠ

1 Like

Super agree on that one. Sometimes I catch myself singing it but then I stop because the lyrics are horrible and the thing the song is about gives me anxiety.

1 Like

Haven’t heard this yet. But I know a song which is like super messed up. The lyrics of Cannibal by Kesha will make you feel like wtf, lol :rofl:

1 Like

Oh no :joy:

1 Like

Blueberry Faygo, I love the melody but the song is so overplayed :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: The lyrics are trash too

1 Like

Hehehe, Jeffery Dahmer. cough sorry

1 Like

I think lyrics are very important so I often dislike songs just because their lyrics aren’t that good, but there are very few exceptions to that :sweat_smile: One of them is Grenade by Bruno Mars. I mean, I like the song, the overall message of the song is alright, but… some lyrics seem like he didn’t think about it? There’s a part where he asks why her eyes were open when they first kissed. But how would he even know about that if he had his eyes closed? So he also had his eyes open! :joy:

1 Like

Oh damn I never thought of that :joy:

1 Like