Sony VS Nintendo

Sony is the company that has produced the PlayStations, giving diverse games to come to their platform and they support VR games. Their new PS5 supports cross generation (meaning you can play any ps1, ps2, ps3, ps4 game (discs) on the PS5.

PlayStation 5: Price, Release Date, DualSense Controller, Games, Specs, and  More | NDTV Gadgets 360

Nintendo is the company with Nintendo Switch, which gives you the ability to hold the system, and controller all in one (or if you prefer, you can detach the screen and controller) you can’t play as much games as PS4 because of the type of “console” it is but it’s definitely it’s own gold. The games you can get on it are more specific, meaning they have to work with their minimal controls.

Nintendo Switch review: A games console revolution

Now that doesn’t matter if you like both and don’t compare but when you do, what do you think?

How do these two compare? Which one do you like better? Why? What’s more fun to play on?

@Gamers what do you think?

1 Like

If we’re talking about the Nintendo Wii VS the Sony Playstation, then I prefer the Wii.

I always preferred Nintendo, but I never even had anything from Sony, so I’m probably very biased :sweat_smile: And I just really like my Nintento Switch, it has everything I ever wanted

Added Nintendo tag

I think I love my switch but I also really want a PlayStation :joy: there are so many games I want so badly that just aren’t available on switch.

I hear Sony don’t overcharge if they re release old games. Like Nintendo who release old Wii games for the switch for over £50 sometimes.

I’ve only ever had Nintendo. Ouija is biased.

Actually care about the games they release :open_mouth:

Okay time for me to voice my thoughts on Nintendo

They are…not a good company

The switch is a really rad hand held console but at the end of the day, most of the actually good games on it aren’t actually the Nintendo games.

There’s a reason for this

Unlike Sony who use third parties to make their games

Nintendo don’t do that, they make their games themselves and they have even admitted they don’t actually care about games with storylines. Meaning the gameplay is often solid but the storylines are lacking. So things like Mario and Smash bros are actually really fun to play, but at the same time there isn’t any real storyline there.

This wouldn’t be necessarily such a bad thing…if they allowed a company who does care about storylines and character depth to make Zelda games. There are only a handfull of Zelda games I’d say have an actually good story and I wouldn’t call any of them awful but they have such a high potential to be better in terms of gameplay and story if only Nintendo would do what Sony do and allow another company to make the games.

Breath of the Wild was amazing it was a huge step in the right direction but it still had flaws and one of the major faults is that the storyline can be ignored and the gameplay can be downright frustrating I mean what is that durability system.

A good example of Zelda being handed to a third party is Hyrule Warriors, nobody cares about the plotline for that, they made Zelda cool and playable something Nintendo are far too cowardly to do.

Therefore

Sony is better because they recognise that third parties can make better games than them

Closed due to inactivity