Spam Account? No - Spam Forum

I need to start studying and reading, but I’m procrastinating again :slightly_smiling_face:
I have a horrible habit of procrastinating, but recently it’s been getting better and I’ve been doing more work. BUT ITS NOT ENOUGH :triumph:

1 Like

I wish I could celebrate thanksgiving like normal families :pleading_face:
Anyway, I’m currently making Alfredo Pasta :sunglasses:

1 Like

How do you know when your pasta is done boiling? :thinking:

2 Likes

My room is too hot but the fan is making weird noises so I’m scared

1 Like

I swear it was 7pm like 20 mins ago

2 Likes

It totally was

1 Like

Today wasn’t a bad day :sunglasses:
My district county’s website got hacked, so all the school’s laptops were shut down :eyes: currently the federal law enforcement and state government are looking into it. The person didn’t steal any information or do anything wrong with any information, so I’m assuming it could just be to cancel school today — if so then their plan worked. The day right before thanksgiving break is a huge coincidence :star_struck:
I had a graded book check today and a test I didn’t study for, so this gives me 5 extra cheat days to study :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I wasted a lot of time last night preparing for an exam, only to find out that it was moved next week. Like, ugh, I should’ve just played Among Us instead. But it’s alright because at least I already got a head start. Might as well make room for finishing my other school requirements before they pile up.

1 Like

I’m having trouble concentrating lately. My mind is always wandering off whenever I try to focus. I never had difficulty focusing before but quarantine surely decreased my attention span.

1 Like

HOT COP WITH GUN

PLEASE CONTROL YOURSELF, OK? I KNOW THIS COP IS TOO HOT

And please don’t steal :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I can understand. That’s why I can’t study sometimes, especially with friends. My mind constantly wanders and it can be so hard to focus

1 Like

I feel so pretty with makeup on sometimes :eyes: It gets kinda tiring to only wear makeup to feel pretty :angry: am I spamming cuz I am bored? Yah :eyes:

Anyway, I’m tired of ppl saying I don’t need makeup to feel pretty :triumph: l know I don’t but I want to anyway okay? Besides I do it for myself :triumph::triumph::triumph:

And smh, saying someone looks better without makeup isn’t a compliment :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I hate Among Us randos and haven’t played with them in weeks cuz I know they’ll make me mad

3 Likes

Playing with only randos isn’t fun cuz they’re mean and impatient for no reason :triumph:

2 Likes

Today I am thankful for:

• my dad. He may not always know what to do, but he tries in what he knows. He’s a great dad with grant intentions. He’s considerate and tries his best to make me happy. Even if he’s struggling, he would still try to get me the AirPods I didn’t need all bc I wanted it. One day, I hope to repay him by getting his dream car, and relieving him from his stress

• my grandma. She’s the strongest woman I know. She has so much dignity and I admire her for that. She is basically “the man” of this house. For everything she does, I am so grateful for

• my step mom. She’s such an open-minded and mature person. She’s so calm and admirable. She is the mom I didn’t have and needed. I wish I was closer with her, I am getting closer with her. I’m glad she’s in my life :eyes:

• my sister. Although she can be an inconsiderate annoying peak, I still appreciate the small things she does for me. I know she only tries what she knows

• Anthony. He’s an amazing friend. I can always depend on him whenever I need it. If I wanted to go grocery shopping or even needed a ride at 3 am, he’d be there. He’s the only person irl that I have rn other than my family. And without him, I’m so sure that I would be a lot more sad in general

• my internet friends. Without them I would also be a lot more sad in general. Seriously, they wouldn’t understand how they’ve lifted me :eyes:

4 Likes

Look at these cute clothes

Summary

1 Like

Imagine wearing clothes

1 Like

Right :roll_eyes::raised_back_of_hand:t3:

1 Like

I keep listening to Bodak Yellow and Daisy because it makes me want to tell Santa to give me Milk and Cookies

haha wow so funny i missed your jokes so much ani

thats so u tho

IMA BOSS U A WORKA B%TCH

1 Like