Spanish Self Study Group Chat + More

PLEASE ASK BEFORE JOINING OR ELSE I WILL HAVE TO KICK UNFAMILIAR ACCOUNTS!

Spanish Self Study Group
Hola mi amigos!
This is our SpanishSelf Study Group chat, your first assignment is already up!

Google Classroom Invite: https://classroom.google.com/c/MTU0NDcxMzUzNTQz?cjc=lmin7ly

Your textbook is up. You now have a total of two textbooks, one by Huebener and another one by EMC. The entireity of Huebener’s is already up and I will post snippets from the EMC book as we need and come across them <3

Two Valuable Rescources
Dizionario inglese-italiano - WordReference - Is basically an online English-Japanese dictionary
https://forvo.com/ - Basically pronounces many Japanese words so you can listen and repeat (but not the Kana).

Ansewer the following poll

Zoom meetings?

So I’m thinking we could have zoom sessions to practice our speaking and just talk about the material in general. You don’t need to share your face or have your actual names but you will need a zoom account. We’ll be using it for tests and quizzes, as welll as me inviting some native speakers to come speak with us! Would you guys want to do something like that?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

Spanish
@Eliza :heavy_heart_exclamation:
@Soleil :revolving_hearts:
@unsungcheerio :rabbit2:
@WritingWithStars :blossom:
@Jass :hibiscus:
@DazzledSnowFlake
@passionfruit
@OhSumana

2 Likes

I have a question! So i have a ton of free time until the end of September but then I have school and I’ll be really busy. So I might only get to do this on Monday or weekends… is that alright?

1 Like

Perfectly fine! Thanks for letting me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

¡Espero poder estudiar español con todos!
If my tired brain accessed the knowledge from 3 years ago well that should say: ‘I’m looking forward to study Spanish with everyone’

1 Like

Well in Spanish that really isn’t said :eyes: ‘I look forward to’ part, and in addition you actually said ‘I hope I am able to study Spanish with you all’ (Espero is the yo form of the verb Esperar (to hope)!)

1 Like

Damn, haha, I really need to really bring back a lot of my knowledge, I already felt like something was off tho, I guess I just completely mixed up the verbs. This is off to a great start, not :joy:

1 Like

It’s alrightttt, just a little practice. You already know how to form sentences at least haha

1 Like

I remember part of the grammar, but definitely not everything so I definitely need to update my knowledge. I have quite a big vocabulary already, that probably needs the least work even though I will also have to dig deep in my memory for that :joy:

1 Like

I’m having online classes these days and I have limited internet. I know timezones will be problem. So I can’t attend the zoom class

1 Like

ks;lksl;s working on next lessons soon <33

1 Like

this seconded :sob:
completely spaced damn it

1 Like

Spanish
@Eliza :heavy_heart_exclamation:
@Soleil :revolving_hearts:
@unsungcheerio :rabbit2:
@WritingWithStars :blossom:
@Jass :hibiscus:
@DazzledSnowFlake
@passionfruit
@OhSumana

https://classroom.google.com/u/1/w/MTU0NDcxMzUzNTQz/t/all

• If you’re still interested in Spanish
  • Head to the google classroom and open up your textbook, head to page 7 and from there read and fill out the prompts to page 12. Skip the pre-chapter activity, and use wordreference.com to look up the meaning of each of the words.
  • Practice saying the words out loud as well!
  • We will meet next week and I will continue to give you assignments.
2 Likes

I’m a little lost. It’s pdf file. So do I edit it to fill up the gaps and hand it over?

2 Likes

Yes you edit it so you can ansewer the questons but you don’t need to turn it in yet (:

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

Oof I’m seeing this so late-
aghhh I still needa finish that pronounciation activity too omgg

1 Like

or just pirating 'cause eff capitalism yk

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity