✨ Speed Dating: Friendly Edition ✨

✨ The friendly matchmaking event ✨

Looking for new forum friends? We’ve got you covered!
Welcome to the first friendly speed dating event on the Shanniiwrites forums! An event invented by the Forum staff to help you make some new friends!

You’re asking yourself what exactly this is and how it will work? Well, all you have to do is fill out a form and the staff will try to find the perfect potential friends for you! This Sunday you’ll find yourself on friendly speed dates with other members we think would be a good match for you. One member of the staff team would open a PM for you and your new friend, leaving right after to give you some privacy. That PM will automatically close after two days but we encourage you to create a new one and build a stronger friendship!

Please follow the ruler below and most importantly - have fun!

1. Don’t rig your match!
This is made to find new people to speak with and maybe even make a friend, so there’s really no reason to rig your answers on the sheet just to be matched with a friend you already have.

2. Be as honest as possible!
Obviously, the more truthful you are the more accurate your speed date match will be! Also, there is literally no need to lie; your responses are confidential and aren’t shared to the public. We can’t read minds so you have to let us know if you don’t want to be matched with someone! We won’t hold it against you!

3. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
Yeah, except the PMs are Vegas. It should go without saying that you don’t share the things people tell you in your private PMs. Respect privacy folks and let’s foster a forums environment where people can trust one another!

30 Likes

@Announcements

9 Likes

Yay! This is awesome!

7 Likes

My timezone isn’t in the form

3 Likes

How is that possible

3 Likes

Check how it translates to gmt they’re all on it

2 Likes

I mean there are Pakistan Standard time and GMT+6, I live in-between, GMT+5.30 :joy:

5 Likes

Omg there’s .30’s :joy:

2 Likes

English

2 Likes

What? There isn’t

2 Likes

No not on the form I meant in general I didn’t know they existed

Do you want me to add it or are you okay with 5/6?

4 Likes

I’m fine. I guess I’ll choose the Pakistan standard time.

2 Likes

do you live in india

3 Likes

Also this seems amazing :man_dancing:

4 Likes

Definitely joining this :ok_hand:

5 Likes

I do. I’m Indian

3 Likes

I love this! :heart:

4 Likes

Wooooooo joining r-freaking-n!!! So excited!!!

5 Likes

:blue_heart: :blue_heart:

3 Likes