Spirit's Thread 👻

Disclaimer (sorta): So not everyone believes in ghosts, and I get that. So for those people, you can still have fun with this thread, treat it as if I’m acting as a character or playing as a character.

Hi! So this is Spirits’ thread! @Spirits are basically ghosts that come and go and want a voice. They’re usually random. I tend to get a lot of messages at night when I’m really tired, so that’s when Spirits will be posting. You can ask them questions, to which they may give different replies.

This is different from the psychic thread, I will not be interpreting the messages, you’ll just get the messages- raw and real. And they say really random stuff. And you probably won’t find a relative here, I talk to a lot of spirits that I have no idea who they are.

So- without further ado- here is Spirits’ thread.

10 Likes

Interesting :eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

So I’ll do these bio things of the things I’m getting about the spirit before they talk.
Spirit sort of coming in:
Name: Jenny (I think)
Picture of what she sort of looks like: (except she’s older/looks older than this):
Jenny

5 Likes

I’ll stick this on tracking, it’s interesting

5 Likes

You n me both :thinking::thinking:

4 Likes

Hello :wave:

2 Likes

Whoa, this is cool!

1 Like

I was a big man from Delaware

3 Likes

:eyes::sparkles::wave:
Ist Delaware a nice place?

2 Likes

Hahah! Yes! I worked at a pizza place there. Big chunky crusts. I’m Bill.

2 Likes

Pizza is yummy! :yum: :yum:

4 Likes

I’m not getting that much from Bill now. He was a big dude from Delaware and he was a head chef at a pizza place. He drove an old fashioned car, so I assume he lived around the early 1900’s- maybe 1940’s?

5 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like

Hello I am Lillian.

2 Likes

Hi, Lillian! I’m Rose :grin:

4 Likes

I love Roses, and flowers! Although I haven’t seen too many roses around.

3 Likes

Me too! My family’s garden has a lot of roses :rose:

4 Likes

:ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost:

1 Like

::ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

1 Like

Bring back Spirits @WritingWithStars!!!

1 Like