Splitgate (PC/Steam)

Splitgate is a free-to-play multiplayer first-person shooter video game developed and published by 1047 Games. It was released in early access on May 24, 2019 for Linux and Microsoft Windows on Steam, and on Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5 on July 27, 2021.
images

What do you guys think about it? @Gamers

I just recently started to play it because it’s been getting lots of attention from streamers on twitch and thought it would be interested to try it out. So far it’s pretty good, got 25 kills on both games I played.

4 Likes

Ooh. Sounds interesting, I’m not the best at shooting games, but I might try it out.

1 Like

you really should, and if you like it tell me and we’ll play together

1 Like

That sounds interesting.

2 Likes

I don’t know the matchmaking, but I’m pretty sure until you hit ranked you’re matched with a decent amount of bots.
I got into the game a few weeks back and it was definitely fun, but I’m going to wait till there’s new content before I go back into the game.

2 Likes

I still have to try this game out. I keep forgetting to try it.

What does you guys think about this game?

2 Likes

It’s pretty cool - I wish the infected mode was different cause when I played it with 4 people it was a 2v2 when I think infected is better with 3v1 then slowly getting people turned like Halo flood
since that’s basically what the game is based off xD
But like other than that I have no complaints and think the get works pretty well as well as the portals being pretty funny

2 Likes

Moved to gaming, added tags

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity