St. Andrew’s Academy Miscellaneous

Kika was sitting there as Owen talked. He surprised her when he said. “I think maybe next break, you should join me to Chicago, rather than going back home. I’ll make sure you’ll be save there, you won’t have to worry about anything happening to you.” She liked the sound of that, but at the same time she was nervous about it. How could I possibly do that? What if my dad finds me? What would my dad think if I don’t go home? Would he come looking for me? How would I hide? I would have to get a new phone.

Lila smiled though and pushed through her thoughts. “Are you serious? I mean it sounds lovely and I would love to. However are you sure that would be okay with your parents?” Her mind started racing. She concentrated on her breaths to calm herself.

She then got nervous about meeting his family. What would they think of her. Would they like her. Would they really accept her coming home with their son. How would they treat her. Her mind was racing with so many questions but she kept her composure.

Owen then went on to talk about their date. She couldn’t help but to smile and give a little giggle. “I didn’t mean to make you sweat.” She said as she leaned in a little closer to him. Not to kiss or anything but just to feel closer to him.

Owen then went on to say how it was gonna be a great date. He asked her if she wanted him to plan something or if she wanted to put in an opinion. Honestly she had never been on a date. So she had no clue what to think or do. She responded “Being as I have never been on a date and don’t know what to do on one. Why don’t you surprise me?”

@Jass Owen

1 Like

Owen, sensing Lila’s nervousness, responded with a reassuring and comforting tone. “Absolutely, I’m serious. My parents are pretty easygoing, and I’m sure they’ll be thrilled to meet you. Don’t worry, you’ve got nothing to stress about. They’ll love you.” Owen offered a reassuring smile, trying to alleviate any concerns Lila might have about meeting his family.

He added, “Just be yourself; that’s all they’d want.” Owen’s calm and supportive demeanor aimed to ease Lila’s anxieties and assure her that meeting his family would be a positive experience.

“Haha, you got me there.” Owen chuckled, enjoying the lighthearted moment. He reciprocated with a warm smile, appreciating her giggle. “But seriously, I’m just excited about our date. Can’t help but feel a bit jittery, you know?”

As Lila leaned in closer, he welcomed the gesture, appreciating the physical closeness. “I gotta say, I like this. Feels good being close to you,” he admitted with a genuine smile, his eyes reflecting the sincerity of his words. “Hey, does it feel good for you too?” Owen asked with a playful yet sincere tone, wanting to ensure that the closeness was enjoyable for Lila as well.

As she told him she hadn’t been on a date yet, and wanted him to surprise her, Owen said, “Got it, surprise it is! I will get everything sorted. We’ll make it a fun and memorable first date.” Owen grinned, appreciating Lila’s honesty. “I’ve got a few ideas in mind that I think you’ll enjoy.” He reassured her that he would make it fun and enjoyable for her, aiming to make her feel at ease about the upcoming date.

“Besides, the best part is getting to know each other better, and that happens naturally. So, get ready for a surprise adventure!” Owen’s enthusiastic tone reflected his eagerness to make the date memorable for both of them.

@ChayChay05 - Lila

1 Like

Lila sat there listening to Owen. As he talked she calmed down. He said “I’m serious. My parents are pretty easygoing, and I’m sure they’ll be thrilled to meet you. Don’t worry, you’ve got nothing to stress about. They’ll love you.” She couldn’t help but to smile. “Well it’s sounds like a lovely idea. Wish I never had to go back to be honest.”

She said to him as she looked into his eyes. He then talked about the date. Lila’s mind was racing but she just smiled. “Well I would say that I understand what you mean, but I can’t say that I do.” She giggled. Owen then said that he liked the closeness. She blushed “I do… I mean it’s all new to me, but with you I feel safe. I feel comfortable.”

She then moved to be right next to him. She looked up in his eyes. “Is this okay?” She asked as she laid her hand on his leg. He then talked about the surprise date. “I’m sure I’ll enjoy whatever you plan.” She blushed and smiled as he said the best was to get to know one another. “I have really enjoyed today Owen, and I’m thankful for you.”

She said as she didn’t break their eye contact. She loved the feeling she had when around him. She loved feeling safe with him. She really did enjoy being close to him like this. His soft and gentle hands touching her. It made her get butterflies.

@Jass

1 Like

Brex was glad that the hug hadnt crossed any lines. They hadnt known each other for long but it felt like they had always known each other. It was just so easy to fall in stride with Jasper. It was so easy to trust Jasper. It was so easy just to be himself with Jasper. That wasnt something Brax was used to at all. Every part that Jasper gave Brax, weather he meant to or not was somehow just so comfortable and so genuine in every way. It just felt right.

“No problem.” Brax said as he thought about reaching out to Jasper again but still was leery about accidentally making the situation weird. Brax let out a sigh when Jasper said his parents didnt hurt him physically. “Offer still stands because I know that even emotional stuff like that can make life a bit like hell. Im here for you if you need or want.” Brax really wanted Jasper to know he had someone looking out for him even though Brax knew that he probably had friends that he made last year closer friend than Brax, the guy he just met. “Yeah I get it being complicated. I just wanted you to know that if you need out Im always willing. Ill get on a plane in a second and come pick you up.” Brax said as he nodded at Jasper. Brax laughed a little when Jasper bough up poisonous animals. “Maybe I would brave the poisonous everything if you would be my tour guide. I mean Ive actually never been to Australia.”

Brax smiled genuinely he had no hard time believing that Jasper was just as suborn now as he had been back when he was a little kid who knew more than his teacher. “Yeah absolutely you name it and Im more than willing to teach you whatever you want. I cant guarantee im the best teacher but Ill really give it an honest try.” Brax was being honest and he actually kind of was hoping that Jasper would take him up on the offer.

Brax found his heart caught in his throat he absolutely hated talking about his addiction. It was one of the things he most regretted in his life that he now would always have to live with. It made a lot of people look at him badly. Sure it hadnt been a good decision but he had been young when it first happened and yes he should have known better but he honestly hadnt no one had ever told him not to and it was common to see use around everyone he lived with. Brax was so anxious about how Jasper would handle this and how the retaliation of this revelation would be. Brax wanted to try and defend his actions of the time and explain how he knew the choices he made before werent great but that there was no going back. That usually made this type of situation worse though so Brax kept his mouth shut his heart pounding in his throat as he looked at the ground and waited for what Jasper was going to say. Brax about vomited when he heard Jasper but then the words sank in. They werent mean they were seemingly understanding and that calmed Brax down a lot. “You have absolutely no idea its all about how everyone has no faith in you doing better and even if you do you are still somehow a horrible person for one mistake.” Brax let out a sigh and he honestly was feeling better. “Yeah it was a rough start but I got my stuff together. Im really trying to keep it all together and keep my life a little more positive. Im trying to handle it well. I mean the whole situation is what landed me here and now that Ive met you Im not sure I can really be too mad about that.” Brex giggled faintly.

Honestly Brax now was kind of sad that him and Jasper hadnt just ended up as roommates by chance because the chemistry they had was amazing and they would have worked living together so well Brax just knew it. "Havent met him so no idea but honestly I would love to be your roommate next year. It would be super fun. Brax laughed a little he was surprised that Jasper thought he would jump to conclusions. “Anyone would be lucky to be mistaken as more than a bromance with you Jasper.” Brax said without thinking and then as soon as it was out realized how it sounded. “Be you man honestly if someone has a problem with it you let me know Ill take care of it and absolutely its a compliment. If they think it isnt its because they are jealous.” Brax smiled and gently nudged Jasper with his elbow.

“Oh boy is she. She will talk your leg off too. She will make you play bluegrass though so that is something I can now do.” Brax said with a sigh. “She is stubborn as all get out too,” Brax giggled when Jasper cracked another joke. “Oh you better bring your A-game because it will be stiff competition.” Brax smiled. “Maybe over a break we can take a week or so to visit her if you really want to.” Brax was really warmed that Jasper wanted to meet his grandma that was something really special. “Oh absolutely kind of wish I went more often just to have a break from everything. I mean now that Im older and have myself back on track maybe I can go more.” Brax shrugged.

“Ok perfect I prefer to start with freestyle too but I know thats not everyones cup of tea so Im glad to hear it is yours.” Brax smiled and got the bass all set up as he strummed a few lazy cords trying to find just the right melody that was playing in his head. The beat that Jasper was laying down was great and he quickly started in with a good solid melody from the bass. “This is sounding so good already.” He smiled at Japser as everything started to fall into place.

Brax let his fingers wander the strings his eyes were closed and he was just feeling the music in his soul. It all felt so right. It was familiar but new too but also so much like Brax was suppose to be there with Jasper. It all just felt so right. Jasper had real talent. Everything he did Brax was right on his heals it was like they shared the same brain everything flowed so well.

@Jass

1 Like

When she said she wished she never had to go back home, Owen nodded, completely understanding why she felt like that. “I get that. We’ll figure it out so you don’t have to!” he reassured her, he really didn’t want her to feel forced to ever go back to that traumatic environment. “If you do come to Chicago, I’ll show you all the best spots in the city. It’ll be like a mini vacation for you.” Owen’s response reflected his eagerness to share his hometown with Lila and deepen their connection, it was not only for her safety, he also was simply looking forward to spending more time with her. Owen playfully added, “Who knows, maybe we can catch a game or two while we’re there, Chicago has major sports city vibes!”

Lila’s giggle really was almost addictive to Owen, it made him smile and his face light up. “Fair, fair. It’s not nerves or anything like that. It’s more like… I’m just really excited, you know? Planning something special for us, getting to know you better. It’s a good kind of anticipation” he explained his feelings, and how he was feeling jittery about this date. As Lila blushed and expressed her feelings of safety and comfort, Owen’s expression softened. “I’m really glad to hear that. It means a lot to me that you feel comfortable with me. That’s what matters most.” He returned her closeness, appreciating her moving next to him and laying her hand on his leg. It brought out butterflies in him that she sought physical closeness with him. “Absolutely, this is more than okay.” Owen assured her, enjoying the intimacy of the moment.

“The feeling’s mutual, Lila. I’ve had a great time too,” Owen replied, his smile reflecting the sincerity of his words. “I’m thankful for you as well. Today’s been special, and I’m looking forward to many more moments like this.” He then realised they had been out for quite a while, and they should probably get back to the academy. He didn’t want to, but they might get in trouble if they weren’t back in time for the lunch, so they didn’t really have an option but to return. “You know, time really does fly when you’re having a good time. How about I walk you back to your dorm? It’s been an awesome day, and I want to make sure you get back safely.” He stood up and offered his hand to help her up.

@ChayChay05 - Lila

1 Like

Jasper appreciated Brex’s offer and felt a genuine warmth in his chest at the kindness being extended to him. He looked at Brex with a sincere expression, appreciating the sentiment behind the words. “Thanks, Brex. Means a lot,” he said, acknowledging the support. The idea of someone being there for him, even someone he had just met, resonated with him in a way that felt comforting. He acknowledged Brex’s understanding of the complexities involved, and the reassurance that the offer stood if he ever needed an escape. “I’ll keep that in mind. Knowing there’s someone out there who’s willing to lend a hand, it’s… it’s comforting,” Jasper admitted, his gaze meeting Brex’s with a depth of gratitude. While Jasper had friends at the academy, there was something special about this connection he felt with Brex.

As Brex mentioned being a tour guide in Australia, Jasper’s eyes lit up with a playful gleam. “Deal, mate. If you’re up for facing our collection of venomous critters, I’ll be your guide anytime. Australia has its quirks, but it’s got some breathtaking spots too. We could explore the outback, hit the surf, or just enjoy some good old Aussie hospitality in one of the cities, have your pick!” he added with a playful grin, the thought of showing Brex around his home country bringing a sense of excitement. Jasper had been lucky enough to especially in his youth travel around Australia a lot, so he was already thinking of all the different places he had been he would want to show Brex. Man, that sure sounds like it would be one holiday trip to remember, he thought to himself.

Jasper grinned in response to Brex’s offer to teach him, a playful glint in his eyes. “Well, I reckon I might just take you up on that offer. Be warned though, I can be a bit of a handful when it comes to learning. But hey, that’s half the fun, right?” He gave a light chuckle, appreciating Brex’s willingness to share his musical knowledge.

There was a warmth in Jasper’s eyes and a sincere smile, “Hey, mate, we all make mistakes. It doesn’t define who we are. And as for others doubting you, forget about them. What matters is you recognizing your own growth and making an effort to be better. It sounds like you’ve come a long way, and I’m here to support you in keeping that positive vibe going.” he placed a hand on Brex’s shoulder, expressing his genuine support and a willingness to be part of Brex’s journey towards positivity. “Plus, landing here and meeting me? Sounds like a silver lining to me.” He gave a faint laugh as he said that.

Jasper grinned at Brex’s enthusiastic response, appreciating the positive energy that seemed to radiate from him. He found himself enjoying their connection more and more. Jasper grinned at Brex’s response, a warmth filling his expression. “Hey, if we could choose roommates, I’d sign up for that in a heartbeat. It’d be a blast,” he replied, genuinely pleased at the idea. When Brex mentioned taking care of any potential issues, Jasper’s expression softened. He appreciated the sentiment and the offer of support. “Thanks, Brex. That means a lot, mate. And you know, I reckon you’re right about the jealousy bit. People sometimes struggle with seeing genuine connections. It’s their loss if they can’t appreciate it for what it is.” Jasper gave Brex a genuine smile, a subtle warmth in his eyes that hinted at a deeper connection forming. He couldn’t deny the growing bond between them, and he was certainly enjoying that journey with Brex.

Jasper grinned at Brex’s description of his grandma, enjoying the humorous take. “Bluegrass, huh? Sounds like she’s got a real taste for the classics. I can handle some friendly competition; I might surprise you with my skills,” he replied with a wink, matching Brex’s playful tone. The idea of meeting Brex’s grandma intrigued him, and he nodded enthusiastically at the suggestion of a visit. “Absolutely, mate! A week of bluegrass, good company and grandma stories? Don’t tempt me with a good time!” he added with a chuckle, showing enthusiasm for the idea

Jasper appreciated Brex’s openness about the idea of going more often now that he felt back on track. “It’s never too late to make that change, right? If it brings you joy and a break from the daily grind, then why not? Plus, spending time with family is always a good thing.”

Jasper grinned as he continued to lay down the beat, finding immense satisfaction in the collaboration with Brex. The comment from Brex about starting with freestyle resonated with him, and he nodded in agreement. “Absolutely, mate. Freestyling’s where the magic happens,” he remarked, a twinkle of excitement in his eyes.

As Brex found the right melody on the bass, Jasper’s drumming gained an extra layer, syncing seamlessly with the evolving rhythm. He kept the energy alive, each beat resonating through the room. The synergy between them was palpable, and Jasper could feel the music pulsating through their connection.

When Brex closed his eyes and let the bass take over, Jasper couldn’t help but appreciate the genuine passion and immersion. It wasn’t just about playing instruments; it was about feeling the music deep within, an unspoken understanding between them. Jasper smiled back at Brex, a shared moment of musical synergy, as everything indeed fell into place. The room echoed with the harmony they created, a testament to how through their instruments, their connection was strengthened even further…

@bpalmer - Brex (Sorry, there was too much for them to end, I couldn’t do that feeling a lot was still unfinished :broken_heart: We’ll end it soon though, just try and tie up some of the parts and I’ll then get something out that really finishes it!)

1 Like

Lila took his words in when he said “I get that. We’ll figure it out so you don’t have to!” This made her feel calm and even more safe. He then went on to talk about their trip to Chicago. “Sounds wonderful. A game or two sounds amazing.” He then went on to talk about his feelings about the date more. “I get that” She smiled then he said her putting his her hand on his leg was fine.

She smiled as they talked and sat there close to each other. The time seemed to go by so fast. She was having such a great time talking with Owen. She blushed when Owen said he was thankful for her as well. Then before she knew it. Owen said the dreaded words. “You know, time really does fly when you’re having a good time. How about I walk you back to your dorm? It’s been an awesome day, and I want to make sure you get back safely.” She didn’t want this to end. She didn’t want to go back.

She sighed “I guess you’re right. We better be getting back.” He then reached his hand out to help her up. She placed her hand in his as she stood up off the bench. As she stood up her eyes met his. Their bodies almost touching as she stood up. She stared into his eyes wanting to know what was on his mind. She kinda wanted to kiss him. However she was scared to do so. She hoped maybe he would ask if he could. If not in this moment maybe when he walked her to her dorm.

@Jass

1 Like

Owen, sensing Lila’s emotions and the connection between them, responded with attentiveness and a mix of consideration. “Glad you’re on board for the Chicago adventure. It’s gonna be a blast,” Owen said, giving her an excited smile. As she said she could understand what he was feeling, she seemed somewhat of a mystery for Owen, wanting to understand her feelings and emotions around their date better, he spoke, “Yeah? What about you? Even if it’s your first one, any thoughts or expectations for our date? I’m all ears.” He hoped this would spark her to be a bit more open with him. Tell her how she really felt about it, he wasn’t quite sure if she was nervous, scared or excited about it, and he wanted to understand her. Her feelings mattered, for Owen even more so than how he felt about the date.

As Owen reached out to help her up, Lila placed her hand in his, creating a physical connection. Their eyes met, and Owen, feeling the closeness, gave her a warm, lingering gaze, subtly expressing the connection and positive feelings between them. They stood there for a little while, their eyes not breaking contact, not a word being spoken, yet their eyes saying more than words could.

During that moment, Owen realises this is the perfect atmosphere and timing for a kiss, and sensing Lila might have a desire for a kiss, he broke the tension of the moment, and softly spoke, “Ready to head back now? Unless there’s something else on your mind.” There was a slight smirk on his face and a mischievous spark in his eyes. While in that moment he wanted nothing more than to kiss her, Owen didn’t want to push that first step with Lila. With anyone else, he would have asked then and there directly for a kiss, but with what Lila has been through, he wanted the initiative to fully come from her, he wanted to give her an opening, a chance to express if she desired it, but for now, he wouldn’t directly share his desires with her. He wanted her to be comfortable above all else.

@ChayChay05 - Lila

1 Like

Lila blushed when he asked if she had any expectations. She had never been in a date before. How could she possible have expectations. He talked about the trip and she smiled when he did. She couldn’t wait to go to Chicago with him and learn more about him. He was the sweetest guy she had ever met.

“Honestly… I’m… I’m a little nervous about it. Like what do you wear for a date? Don’t get me wrong… I’m excited too. I just don’t have any idea what to expect to be honest. So I guess I’m a little nervous as well.” She giggled at herself. She started thinking of how it would go. She didn’t want to ramble on about her anxiety getting in the best of her right now. So nervously played with her hair with her free hand. She smiled and blushed at him.

Then he asked if she was ready to head back. She wasn’t ready for that. She didn’t want this time with him to end. It took her a minute to talk. Their faces still only inches apart. “I don’t really want to go back to campus just yet. Why don’t we go into town and get lunch somewhere?” She asked then realized she didn’t have any money and felt bad for suggesting it. She really wanted to kiss him in this moment but she was so nervous. She looked deep into his captivating brown eyes. She then decided to speak again.

“You know… I’ve never… well I’ve never been kissed. Well not willingly anyways.” She hid her face with her free hand. She was embarrassed saying it. She knew though she needed to bring it up or it wasn’t gonna happen. She knew Owen was a caring guy who wouldn’t do it unless he had permission first. Her saying that was her way of letting him know she wanted so badly for him to kiss her. She could feel the chemistry between them. The heat of their bodies being so close. It made her feel all warm and tingly inside.

@Jass -Owen

1 Like

A warm smile played on Owen’s lips as Lila blushed, her vulnerability adding to her charm. “Hey, no need to be nervous. First dates can be a mix of excitement and uncertainty. Trust me; it’s completely normal not to know what to expect.” He spoke with a reassuring tone, wanting to ease her anxieties.

As Lila nervously played with her hair, Owen’s gaze remained soft and attentive. He appreciated her honesty and the genuine connection they were building. “And about what to wear, just be yourself. You always look great, and I’m looking forward to spending time with you, no matter what you wear.”

When Lila suggested going into town for lunch, Owen’s eyes reflected genuine interest. “That sounds like a fantastic idea. I’m up for it if you are.” He wanted to extend their time together, appreciating the spontaneity of the suggestion.

Her next revelation about never having been willingly kissed prompted a shift in the atmosphere. Owen’s expression softened, and he listened attentively. “Lila, thank you for sharing that with me. I appreciate your honesty, and I want you to feel completely comfortable.” His caring nature shone through as he gently reassured her.

Their faces still inches apart, Owen gently reached out, giving her hand a comforting and gentle squeeze, offering silent support. “Whenever you’re ready for that first kiss, just let me know. No pressure, okay?” He aimed to convey respect for her boundaries and create an environment where she could express her desires at her own pace. Yet, he couldn’t deny his heart was racing faster than it ever had, part of him though and hoped that the kiss would come at this moment. He softly bit his lips, really struggling to hold back from kissing.

@ChayChay05 - Lila

1 Like

Katrina nodded slowly, “You’re from out of the country too?” It seemed like such a stupid question but Victoria spoke English very well, although the accent was a dead giveaway as different than other Americans she’d heard speak. Perhaps, her parents could’ve simply moved to the U.S. Victoria then went on to say she’d love to learn Gaelic and that the exchange would be enriching for both of them, this made Katrina smile shyly with no response. Katrina’s cheeks grew red as rubies upon receiving yet another compliment this one about her name and decided to try doing the same. “Y-Your parents must have high expectations to name you after the word for victory.” Their conversation continued as they shifted to talking about parents, “I do! Mother, Aunt, and Grandmother taught me everything I know. So, it makes me sad sometimes to see her worrying about everything, makes me wonder if I am…how you say-burden to her.” Once again the topic shifted, this time to Katrina’s outfit. Victoria’s words were so kind and felt so genuine that just like magic, Katrina felt a little more comfortable in her own skin than she did before. she blushed shyly, “I…umm…” Thankfully Victoria had moved the conversation along by asking if she had time the next day for a ‘language learning session’, Katrina giggled and nodded, “We could meet in the common area or-or the library if that works for you?”

@Jass ~ Victoria

1 Like

Lila smiled as they talked. Owen had a way of calming her nerves. She giggled and smiled at him. She relaxed as he talked reassuring her of things. “Thank you.” She smiled sheepishly at him. Even though she felt so safe with him part of her was still nervous. Then he said “And about what to wear, just be yourself. You always look great, and I’m looking forward to spending time with you, no matter what you wear.”

“Okay. I just wasn’t sure if I needed to dress nicely.” She said to him after he said that. Then Owen said it sounded like a fantastic idea about lunch. “If I wasn’t up for it I wouldn’t have suggested it.” She giggled as they held hands and talked. “However… I… I don’t have any money.” She stuttered and stumbled over her words. She was embarrassed. When Owen said “Lila, thank you for sharing that with me. I appreciate your honesty, and I want you to feel completely comfortable.”

This made her smile and made her feel comfortable. He then said “Whenever you’re ready for that first kiss, just let me know. No pressure, okay?” Truth was she wanted nothing more in this moment then to be kissed by him. She looked up to Owen and looked him in the eyes. She thought for a moment. Am I really ready for this? How will it go? Why am I so nervous? She then looked deep into his eyes. “I’m… I’m ready. I would like to kiss you now if that’s okay.” She said to him unsure if he really wanted to. However she was beyond ready for her first kiss. She was seventeen after all and she really liked Owen.

@Jass -Owen

1 Like

A warm smile lingered on Owen’s face as Lila thanked him. “No need to thank me for anything!” he said, his tone gentle and comforting.

When she wondered whether she needed to dress nicely, Owen said, “Nah, really. Just whether whatever you’re comfortable in, no need to dress up at all!” Really for Owen that wasn’t what mattered. Some guys wanted a girl that really put much effort into her appearance, but Owen wasn’t one of them, he cared more about a genuine connection and someone’s personality, than looks. And Lila was attractive in his eyes, no matter what she wore or how much effort she put into her appearance, she had quite a natural beauty actually.

When she giggled after saying If I wasn’t up for it I wouldn’t have suggested it, he felt some butterflies, why was this girl so cute, so adorable? Then, he noticed her mood kind of shifted, she seemed embarrassed about not having money to pay, Owen didn’t hesitate to reply, “I’ve got lunch covered, no need for you to worry about that. Let’s just focus on enjoying our time together,” Owen said with a reassuring smile, gently rubbing his thumb over the back of her hand he was holding, subtly expressing that their connection and shared experience matter more to him than any financial concerns, cause Owen himself didn’t have the most money, but he deemed this worthy.

When Lila said she was ready for them to kiss, something in Owen shifted, he no longer felt the need to push away his own desires. She had made it clear that it was okay for them to kiss, and he surely wasn’t going to say no. He looked her in the eyes, slowly removing a stand of her hair that had been blown in her face by the wind. His hand then went down to her neck, softly touching the contours of her face as it found its way. His other arm wrapped itself around her waist. He had leaned down a bit and tilted his head down slightly, so Lila wouldn’t have to stand on the tips of her toes to reach his lips. For a brief moment, Owen eyes fell on the curve of her lips, he hadn’t noticed how full her lips were before. Then his lips found hers, and they locked in a gentle kiss. As their lips met, Owen discovered the softness of Lila’s lips. Owen didn’t break eye contact with her, even when they let go again.

@ChayChay05 - Lila :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Lila smiled as Owen reassured her. He said that it didn’t matter what she wore. He just wanted her to be comfortable. This made her happy. It made her feel special and valued. She was so happy to have met Owen their freshman year. So what if they hardly knew anything about each other really.

That didn’t matter to her. For her all their interactions lead up to this point. “Good to know it doesn’t matter what I wear.” She smiled at him. He was the sweetest guy for sure. Then what he said next only confirmed that for her.

He said “I’ve got lunch covered, no need for you to worry about that. Let’s just focus on enjoying our time together,” She smiled at this. “You really are the sweetest.” She blushed at him. She got a little nervous as he moved a strand of hair out of her face. She knew the kiss was coming. Even though she wanted this kiss she was nervous. When his hand touched her neck this sent shivers down her spine. As his other hand went around her waist she smiled and blushed.

She loved the feeling of his touch. His gentle yet manly hands touching her felt so good and right to her. He looked down and bent down some. She looked up at him and leaned up some. As he leaned in she closed her eyes right before their lips met in a soft, yet tender moment. This sent butterflies to her stomach. It also felt electrifying to her. She could feel the energy coursing through her body.

It warmed her whole body up as they gently kissed. As quick as it started it had finished. It lingered in her mind. She honestly loved the kiss and wouldn’t mind doing it again. As they slowly pulled apart she smiled her biggest smile yet. Her cheeks so red with blush. “Wow.” was all she could say. She couldn’t find words to describe what just happened or how she felt about it. All she knew was that she loved it.

@Jass

Replying to this from the main thread

“So whaaat? You cheated drunk.” He shrugged. It was even better if she confessed while he was with Hope, actually. Maybe he could mention that. He glanced over at the two’s conversation, observing how it flowed. Adrian saw Hope’s smile as she rambled on. He sighed, turning his attention back to Chloe. “But whatever you want. Wouldn’t want you making another dumb mistake.”

Unfortunately Chloe saw right through his jealousy of his sister. He couldn’t do enough to hide it, especially when he couldn’t think clearly. Adrian grit his teeth behind his closed lips, concealing it as much as possible. “I don’t have an achievement room. I’m not particularly good at anything,” he let out a bitter laugh. Chloe then began to speak about his family, telling him how they must feel without even knowing the full story. He looked down, unable to meet her eyes. He could feel his blood boiling, the heat in the room rising. How she could assume so quickly? The grip on his glass tightened, but he stayed silent. She didn’t know anything. They were nothing alike, and neither were their lives. He exhaled sharply, closing his eyes as he struggled to choose the right words.

“You’re completely wrong. They don’t love me,” Adrian said quietly. He tilted his head up to face her. “But I do want to know. What’s this honest truth? Because you really don’t know anything about me.” Nobody did, truly. And he wanted to keep it that way. But deep down he knew, he wanted someone to just reach out to him.

As she mentioned that her offer for help stood, Adrian’s lips parted to speak. But he hesitated, holding his breath, letting himself go silent again. It was best to keep talking about something else, he couldn’t just ask for help. “Mhm. I actually had no idea about this party until he invited everyone today. We got anonymous texts.”

@Kate ⁠{✧} Chloe Yang

Outfit

Yes, with the sunglasses

Replying to this from the main thread

“Oh you do? Which ones?” Roux asked, tilting her head in curiosity. “For school, I kiiinda wish we could take more than one sport per season, if I’m being honest.”

Though Rodney trailed off by the effect of some distraction, it seemed Roux’s words snapped him back to the present. He responded to her teasing with a chuckle. She smiled. She was glad that he was one of the people who understood when she was joking. Many took her seriously, escalating the conversation needlessly.

When Rodney began talking about his friend, a small smirk showed on Roux’s face. A part of it because she was right, and the other to lightly tease him. “Man, I was joking but you were actually looking for your crush?” She chuckled, continuing. “You want him to be your boyfriend and you just met? You’re bold, I like that. If you happen to need help with that, I could be your wingman… Wingwoman?”

@ChayChay05 :star: Rodney Jones

Outfit

Without the nails and hairtie

1 Like

Liv listened to Robin as he talked. He said “Exactly, especially since I’m not experienced. I know I like guys, that much is obvious, but I’m not sure if I’m gay or bi or if I’m just mistaken about everything I think I know. I won’t be able to know that until I try it for the first time.” Liv smiled friendly, “Well we all gotta figure out what’s fro us. Nothing wrong with not trying till you find the right person.” Liv said as they sat at the bar. Then Robin said “What are you having? Please don’t say, I’ll get the same as you because I don’t know what I’m getting and relying on you getting something so I can get the same.” Liv thought about what he said for a minute as she made two drinks. one for him and one for her. It was a fruity beverage. “Here ya go. I made it same as mine.” She said as she handed him his cup.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond

Leo sighed as Killian said he needed to go to the doctor. “I’ll be fine mate. It’s no big thing.” He said with a wince as Killian pulled some glass out. Leo hated doctor’s all his life. Leo was thinking about everything. How could I hurt such a sweet girl like Katrina. Kendrie didn’t deserve to be used. I’m a horrible person. He was still beating himself up in his head as he winced while Killian was cleaning his wounds. His hand was swollen and looked pretty bad. “Promise me you won’t hate me please?” He said as he kept looking down at the ground.

@bpalmer Killian
@Bluecookies Katrina thought of
@Tina.G Kendrie thought of

4 Likes

Chloe rolled his eyes when Adrian says so what and she cheated drunk. “Yes I did cheat drunk but I messed up like I said, but it doesn’t mean that I want you to do something that you regret by saying or doing. But hey if ya want to keep drinking I am not stopping you”. For some reason he seemed like he was getting annoyed so she figured she will just drop it and let him do his thing.

She felt bad that he said that he doesn’t have a room and doesn’t think he is particularly good at anything. She was not sure if this is because of how he feels in his family from his parents, or sister or both. She knew that she didn’t know him or his family but she could imagine that they do love him. Chloe sometimes just hates life and family and it can stress her out at times. She wouldn’t min if it was her and only her, especially since she is upsetting people. “Yeah no shit I don’t know you anything about you Adrian. I never claimed that I did.” . She took a deep breath trying to relax herself so she doesn’t ruin anything else or make him more upset. “Look I am sorry if I made it seem like I know you or your life, I don’t but in a way we do share the fact that our parents want us to be the perfect children and that it can be hard and stressful, and that no matter how well we do it is never enough. The honest truth is, I had a hard time with disappointing my parents. When it first happened I felt so guilty and cried a lot. Seeing how proud they were of my sisters it hurt and at times still does. Did it get easier the more I did it yes, but there are still times that I regret giving up. I’m not here just because my parents sent me her to I guess get away from the bad influences or whatever but I am here to prove to my family that I am still the same old me. I am planning on getting straight A’s and actually trying again. Now does that mean that I won’t go to parties if they are thrown heck o I am still going to have my fun but I am also going to prove to my parents that I am still the same child they raised and that i’m the good student.”

She stayed quiet for a moment before speaking. “True we did get a text about it. I wonder why whoever is throwing these wants to be anonymous? Maybe so in case it gets to the faculty or whatever they won’t get in any trouble.”

@idiot.exe - Adrian

3 Likes

Brex knew he had already become fast friends with Jasper and that honestly he would be there to support Jasper in anyway because Jasper was just such a good guy. It just was all so simple with him. Talking was easy, opening up was easy, it just felt like they were so deeply intertwined that it felt so natural to just have Jasper around and that was such a surprise since they had just met. Brex smiled when Jasper told him that he would be his tour guide for Australia. He was already thinking about how that would be such a fun trip. Probably a good majority of break but it would be such a good time. “I would love to let you show me around anytime.” Brex told Jasper and he made it really clear that he actually meant it.

Brex didnt mind a bit of a stubborn challenge when teaching and even if Jasper was stubborn and a pain in this hypothetical situation where Brex taught him, Brex was certain he really didnt mind. Brex nearly melted with relief and happiness when he heard Jasper tell him that his addiction didnt define him and that Jasper was proud that he was doing better. No one had ever told him that. Even his father had repeatedly blamed him and told him that better was not good enough. It felt so comforting to know that someone had that level of care for him and they had only just met. Brex found himself leaning into Jasper’s hand on his shoulder a little more than he should have. “Thank you for not letting that define how you see me.” Brex was trying not to cry about how touching this small act was for him. “And yeah meeting you is a pretty grade A silver lining Jasper.”

“Yeah bluegrass and its not bad I dont mind the folksy stuff just not my go to.” Brex chuckled and then hummed a little of one of the bluegrass tunes he remembered. “You honestly just let me know when you want to and we can visit. Gran doesnt get many visitors and she adores me so she would be really happy.” Brex honestly thought that a great way to spend one of their long breaks either summer or winter would be a week or so in Australia with Jasper showing him all kinds of things and a week or so with his gran and Jasper.

They got along swimmingly as they warmed up it was if they could read each other. They were both so in sink with the other that they easily could have been mistaken for playing together for years. Every single note they played fell together beautifully with what came from the other. After a while though it was time to pack up and head out. “Jasper we need to do this again this was one of the best jam sections i have ever had. We should also hang out outside of the music room sometime.”

@Jass sorry for the little bit of god moding at the end had to wrap this up so we could move the party conversation over here. I think it is your reply on that but I could me wrong

“You can say that now but broken hands are no joke especially for you. You are here on a sports scholarship you dont want to loose that.” Killian finished pulling the glass out and started to bandage the bleeding parts of his hand. “I know you hate doctors but you still want to be able to use your hand properly right? Just dont let it heal wrong you will regret it.” he sighed started to clean up the first aid mess. Killian could tell Leo was still being supper tough on himself and Killian just moved a little closer. “I promise I wont hate you. I might be annoyed depending on what you are about to tell me but I wont ever hate you.” Killian had to fight the urge to add because I love you at the end of that sentence. He honestly wondered what Leo had done that was so bad though that he thought that Killian would hate him.
@ChayChay05

2 Likes