St. Andrew’s Academy Miscellaneous

Rodney smiled. “Yes you can. Not sure why nobody told you.” He offered a smile. Then she asked about Ken. “His name is Ken. He is so cute. I can’t wait to see him again honestly and get to know him better.” He couldn’t hide the smile on his face when it came to Ken. “Well what’s your preference? Girls, guys or both? I know a good bit of people. There is this one chick who plays volleyball. She is cool. Her name is Liv, she is a lesbian and single.” He tried to offer her at least one option.

@idiot.exe

1 Like

“Oh you would be surprised there Adrian, you can even ask Lorenzo how my parents are and he can tell you.”

Adrian took a deep breath. She was still going on with that? He dug his nails deeper into his palms. He didn’t know how much longer he could go on with the conversation. Yet, those words replayed in his head. It must be so nice to have someone to rely on. To be able to open up to them about their struggles. He kept thinking, if he had someone like that, he wouldn’t be telling everything to some random, cheating stranger. Chloe was so lucky. So, so lucky. How could she complain, he thought, when he didn’t have half the things she did? He tightened his lips, breathing deeply. Jealousy was a powerful thing, and unfortunately, Adrian wasn’t capable enough to repel it. Not in this state. He felt his palms go numb from the pain, as his fists began to shake. Clenching his jaw, he glared at her in disbelief.

He had enough.

Why did he care enough to hold it in? He’d already gone far enough.

He took a deep breath, speaking, “You get on my ne—”

And suddenly, something cold hit him across he face. He gasped, his eyes widening. But before he could process anything, he felt a slap. His head tilted to the side involuntarily. He stood frozen for a moment, jaw hanging open, struggling to grasp what had happened. His breathing was heavy, yet the tension in his hands had disappeared. His head was empty, aside from the sound of his heartbeat and ringing ears drowning out the music. He felt liquid drip down his face and seep into his clothes, shivering as it hit his bare skin. A wave of realization washed over him. The only thought he had was, What the hell am I doing? He slowly turned to face Chloe, looking directly into her eyes.

Her expression, it sent a shiver down his spine. She was shaking in anger. Her tone was completely different from earlier. Adrian continued to stay in place, having no choice but to listen. Her words rang in his head, letting each one sink in. The more she spoke, the more his blood went cold. He thought, How did things get this bad?

And some of her words hit way too close to home. It stung to be reminded of everything he tried to forget at the party. All the stress he felt with his parents, their expectations, their judgement and unfair beliefs. It was all in her words, the angry tone in which she spoke. He could tell, she was just as frustrated as him. Things like, “When they notice you it is always because you didn’t do something that they like or you didn’t reach their expectations.” Or maybe, “They have actually called me a disappointment many times even if I did what they expected.” It all felt too real. He turned his head to the ground, his hands shaking. His cheek hurt, his clothes began to stick to his body. But he could barely notice it over the sound of her voice. The more she went on, the worse it got. Kicking her out of home? Calling her names? Even going as far to hit her?

Adrian’s eyes widened in disbelief, slowly rising his head. He felt a lump in his throat, his limbs going heavy. His parents were never so cruel to him. Or, were they? His thoughts were racing through his head.

I’m awful. How could I say that to her? Ungrateful? Ungrateful? He took a deep, shaky breath.

He wanted to say something, but instead remained silent. His eyes darted across the room, unsure of what to do. Adrian’s gaze landed on the table, where the drinks lied. He was about to reach for one, but his hand was frozen beside his body. He was glad he wasn’t facing Chloe, because his vision began to blur. As he blinked, a tear fell down his cheek.

And that’s when he snapped back to reality. Quickly, he wiped his face with one of his sleeves, pretending to clean the drink she’d spilled over him. His head remained turned towards the ground. The sound of the music filled the silence, but it still felt awkward. He could feel her eyes on him. He had to say something.

After a few more moments, he hesitantly looked up at her again. “I’m sorry,” he mumbled. He took a deep breath. “I didn’t know. I’m sorry.” He glanced away. “You were right,” he added even quieter. That was all he had the strength to say.

@Kate ⁠{✧} Chloe Yang This is super long :sob: but I felt like I had to drag out the reaction for a better effect

Outfit

Yes, with the sunglasses

2 Likes

Leo & Killian First Met and kissed

Killian realized that Leo didnt have a blanket on his bed and gently tossed one towards him. Here I have extra so keep this one so you are warm when it gets cold." Killian said softly and smiled at Leo. “It is what it is it happened a few years ago. Ive gotten used to it. I really like art and I liked hiking but thats a lot harder now.”
@ChayChay05

2 Likes

Leo & Killian First Met & Kissed

Leo smiled as Killian threw a blanket to his bed. “thanks mate.” He said as he placed it out on his bed. “Yeah I didn’t think about it getting cold to be honest. I don’t sleep with a blanket back home. Well not a big one. I sleep with a light one.” He smiled. “We should so go exploring the campus and stuff. I heard there is a town 10 minutes away. Maybe we can go there and go shopping or get food?”

@bpalmer Killian
@Tina.G

2 Likes

Killian smirked back at him. Honestly he could already see them getting along pretty well. “No problem at all mate consider it a nice to meet you gift.” Killian tossed the other blankets out on his bed and finished with everything beyond decoration before Maeve came back in to give him a hug before heading out. “Its not too heavy my mum made it. Knitting is kind of her hobby so expect so many knit things.” Killian smiled and nodded when he heard what Leo said. “Yeah lets go explor and im so down to eat and just hang out.”
@ChayChay05

2 Likes

Brex’s gratitude for finding his notebook added an almost electric charge to the air, as if the simple act held more significance than met the eye. “No worries at all, mate! Glad I could catch it before it vanished into the music room abyss. And hey, happy to help a fellow musician out.” Jasper chuckled, his tone carrying a subtle tension as if there was more he wanted to say but he was holding in.

As Brex shared he was working on something he thought Jasper would enjoy, Jasper’s eyes lit up with even more intensity. His genuine interest was palpable, and the hint of a smile on his lips conveyed an eagerness that went beyond mere curiosity. “Absolutely, I sing as well.” He tilted his head slightly, showing genuine interest, and the hint of a smile played on his lips, reflecting his eagerness to hear more about Brex’s musical endeavors. “What are you working on? I’m intrigued; I’d love to hear more about it.”

Jasper felt excited as Brex said he wanted to hang out more with him, it was something Jasper found himself wanting to. In the time they had spend together, Jasper had found himself intrigued by Brex and wanting to get to know him better and just share more time together. “Absolutely! I’m up for hanging out more. We make a pretty good musical team, don’t you think?” His words, while casual, carried an undertone of something more, a quiet acknowledgment that the connection they were forming wasn’t just about music. The tension lingered, unspoken and palpable, as if there were depths yet to be explored in their growing companionship.

@bpalmer - Brex

1 Like

Leo & Killian First Met and Kissed

Leo smiled at Killian and waved by to his mom. “Nice. I mean I don’t expect anything.” He said with a smile as they headed out. He closed and locked the door. They started to look around the campus. "Thanks for the gift man, you didn’t have to though.’ He said as they explored together. He could already tell they were gonna be best friends.

@bpalmer Killian
@Tina.G

2 Likes

Killian was really happy that they seemed to be hitting it off so well. “Honestly you are my roommate and hopefully friend my mom is going to think of you as another one of her kids. Thats just how she is and she makes so much knit stuff Im sure things will come your way.” Killian wasnt joking he was sure at least a hat and scarf would be in Leo’s possession before winter came and from there who only knew what Maeve would make. Killian followed Leo to look around campus. It was all really nice. “Its fine like I said I have plenty and you will need it sooner or later. It does get pretty cold here i think.” Killian smiled and they looked around. Honestly this was going really well so far.
@ChayChay05

2 Likes

Leo & Killian First Met & Kissed

Leo nodded his head as they looked around. He listend to Killian. “Yeah, I get that. I would say we will be friends mate. That’s is sweet of your mom mate. She seems cool. True I might need it sooner or later. Who knows, maybe I can get some girls in my bed to keep me warm.” He chuckled as he pictured himself in bed with a girl or possibly two girls.

@bpalmer Killian @Tina.G

2 Likes

Killian took all of the campus in it was really nice especially compared to the school he would have gone to if he hadnt gotten in here with his scholarship. “Good to hear that you think we would be good as mates too.” Killian smiled and tried not to get too excited by this. “She just kind of takes everyone in so …” Killian trailed off a bit not fully sure how to explain it. “She is pretty amazing but im rather biased.” Killkian giggled but he was honest he was very partial to his mom. “You will certainly need it at some point and would rather you dont freeze.” Killian giggled and shook his head as he heard Leo talk about getting girls. “On that note I should probably let you know Im gay, If that changes anything I get it and just tell me now so we can sort it out or whatever.” Killian had scared plenty of people away by being a disabled gay man and he would understand if the same went for his new roommate.
@ChayChay05

2 Likes

Leo smiled at Killian. “Well why the hell would that change anything? I mean just because I’m straight doesn’t mean I have a problem with gay people. So no worries. Just let me know if you need me to be gone because you got a guy coming over. I’ll find something to do so you can be alone with them.” Leo said being honest as they looked around. It was big but beautiful.

@bpalmer Killian @Tina.G

2 Likes

Killian smuled even wider honesly hearing Leo say what he did was so sweet. The fact thag he had no fuss about anything really made Killian feel welcome and safe with Leo. “It shouldn’t change anything but you would be surprised how often i tell guys that and how they act around me completely changes. I wasnt assuming you did have a problem with gay people just have unfortunately expected enough people that have. Thats real good to hear and same goes for you if you have a girl over that you need me to be out for a bit” killian was so glad that this was so easy. “You want to hed into town? I think there is a bus we can take to get there.”
@ChayChay05

2 Likes

Leo smiled. “Yeah sounds good mate. I’m not a picky guy to be honest. I would never make you leave the room for me. I mean it’s all about what you’re comfortable with to be honest.” He smiled as they went to the bus stop he talked about.

@bpalmer Killian @Tina.G

2 Likes

Chloe was pissed, which she needed to calm down. Things were going so great and now things took a turn for the worse and she slapped someone that she did not know. She did like like opening up or slapping people unless they deserve it but Adrian didn’t deserve it even if he was being an ass. She took a few deep breaths. “Adrian I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have hit you at or threw the drink on you. I was just mad and upset and its my fault not your fault. Typically I don’t go around hitting people unless they start something with me or talk shit about my family and you did none of that so I really am sorry. I understand if you hate me now and don’t want to talk to me.”

Chloe was so embarrassed on what she did that she just wanted to leave and forget this night has happened. Plus Adrian just went through a vent session about her life and he does not even know him, she thinks to herself why? Why would I do that? Why am I stupid? You just made things awkward with you and him and if Lorenzo, he and I hangout it will be awkward. Adrian then looks up at Chloe and apologizes as well, but he had nothing to apologize for.

“No need to be sorry you didn’t know that and i’m sorry for hitting you as well as venting to you about that. I guess the word ungrateful set me off, as my parents also called me that. I’m not a perfect person and I have made my mistakes Adriana and yes maybe part of me is ungrateful but it’s hard to be perfect and do everything people want you to do and act.”

@idiot.exe - Sorry it’s not as long as your haha

1 Like

Killian smiled at Leo that was really sweet honestly. “Im glad it isnt something that bothers you and just let me know if you have plans to bring a girl home I mean depending on what your plans are ill stay or go as needed.” He was being honest he would be able to gauge what he thought was best. “I mean Ill do the same for you.”
@ChayChay05

2 Likes

Brex had made sure that the notebook was in his pocket and that his pocket was zipped. Honestly so much would have been lost if he had lost his notebook. It had some notes from his mom and a picture of them together in the front and it had songs he had been playing with for years as well as journal entries on and off about things he had been struggling with. There was a lot in there that meant a lot to him. He pulled Jasper into a tight hug as a thank you. “There is a lot of stuff in there thats important so thanks again it means a lot.” Brex smiled at him he could tell Jasper was tense about something but he didnt fully know what it was. “You know you can tell me anything right? I mean you seem off Jasper.” Brex hopped that was enough to get him to say something.

Brex could sing and had been told he was good at it before but he was really insecure and didnt enjoy it nearly as much as he did writing of playing guitar so he had never really pictured himself singing any songs he wrote. He had been working on a song for a while but he hadnt felt like he knew where to go with it of knew anyone it would fit to let sing it. That was until he had met Jasper. Brex smiled ready to share what little he could since the song in question was still in the works. “Ok I am working on a song well a few but one specifically that if you would want i can show you when I have it finished or I can show you what I have so far but I think you would be a good fit to sing it.” Brex was a little nervous about this proposition it had a lot of weight behind it but it felt right to ask Jasper. Brex smiled Jasper just seemed so genuenily excited and Brex couldnt stop himself from reaching out and tucking a piece of Japser’s hair that had fell in his eyes behind his ear.

Brex honestly was really glad he had met Jasper everything just felt so simple and natural with him. He could just be himself he didnt have to hide any part of him in fear of judgment and that was something Brex didnt get often. Brex wanted to spend time with Jasper certainly but maybe even outside of the context as friends he hadnt fully decided yet if it was the comfort and easiness that Jasper brought or if Brex had managed to find himself a little crush this fast. “I think we are a bloody amazing music team but maybe we could hang out outside of the music room too get food or something sometime and get to know each other better?” Brex blushed a little but looked down trying to hide it and hoping he hadnt made a fool of himself
@Jass

1 Like

“Thanks dude. I appreciate that.” He said as he heard Killian say he would leave for a few hours if Leo needed the room. He thought that was nice. “Well what are we doing again?” Leo chuckled as he forgot what they were even doing, because he got caught up in their conversation so much.

@bpalmer Killian @Tina.G

2 Likes

“I just arrived today, maybe that’s why.” she shrugged. She’d have to remember to sign up for more sports in the morning, she thought. “Any other important information I might be missing?”

Roux noticed his smile when he spoke about Ken, and she couldn’t hold back a laugh. “Ha, wow, you fall so fast,” she said in between. “No offense though, because same.”

As he suggested a girl he knew as a potential date, Roux grinned. “Was it obvious?” she asked teasingly. “I play volleyball too, maybe we’ll meet each other. But I have to meet a person to know, ya know? They need to catch my attention, so just knowing we play the same sport isn’t enough.” Though she wasn’t completely closed off to the idea. It didn’t hurt to try something new, in fact, it was a bit exciting. “Oh and, I’m bi.”

@ChayChay05 :star: Rodney Jones

Outfit

Without the nails and hairtie

1 Like

Adrian sighed loudly, hearing her apology. “No, just, forget what I said. I did talk sh-t about you,” he replied quieter than before. Not only that, but what he said was only the surface of his thoughts. If she knew everything, she’d have every right to be angry with him. His hands were still shaking at his side, feeling the blood pump quickly through his body. “I didn’t mean to p-ss you off. I…” He didn’t know what more to say. It was as if the room was closing in on him and his body was frozen in place, leaving him no way to escape the situation. Any other words could escalate things again. There had to be a way to fix things, otherwise he could never come back from what he did and how he acted. Especially not since it’s Lorenzo’s best friend he’s talking to, who would no doubt tell him everything.

He looked up at her as she continued talking. When she said he had no reason to apologize, Adrian had to disagree. “I think I should be sorry, actually. I’m not acting like myself,” he sighed. Truth was, this was the real him. And hearing words like that come out of his mouth made him sick. He shifted back and forth, his eyes darting around the room. Standing still was making him restless. “I-I didn’t know anything about you and just assumed. I shouldn’t have. Because you really do have it worse than me…” The question remained, did she really? “Or, well, I don’t know. But my parents were never violent with me, or my siblings. That’s unacceptable! They never yelled at me or called me…” he paused, his eyes widening.

A memory flashed through his mind. It was brief, but he remembered the stuffiness of the atmosphere. He felt clearly how his blood went cold. His parents’ disappointed tone and loud yelling ringing in his ears. The sense of hopelessness, dread, as his world shattered before his eyes. And the words You were a mistake replaying in his mind.

He clenched his fists again, gritting his teeth. He was supposed to forget that. The party was supposed to help take his mind of things.

“I don’t know, okay? I don’t know anything. Maybe I’m ungrateful. Maybe I’m the one who doesn’t try hard enough,” he took a deep breath, closing his eyes. “You know what? Screw it. I’ll tell you. My parents expect a lot from me too. I wanted to be an artist, but they insisted I focus on my grades and study hard. They don’t realize that no matter what I do, I can never be as smart as my sister. My grades can barely go above C. And they really have tried everything to help me, from private tutors to even making Hope help me. But nothing. I haven’t achieved anything yet and they always compare me to my sister and other students. I really want to succeed for them and help them, but, it’s just, I can’t. I-I can’t…” he looked down, feeling his breath catch in his throat. “T-they’re always disappointed in me. I don’t want to be a burden, but… I can’t… And they’re going to disown me if I don’t improve…” As his vision blurred again from tears, he covered his face.

@Kate ⁠{✧} Chloe Yang

Outfit

Yes, with the sunglasses

1 Like

Rodney was being attentive and listening to Roux. “Well at least you arrived before classes started. I mean could you imagine someone getting here after classes start? That would suck.” He said in response to what she said at first. She then went on about information. He thought for a few moments. Trying to think if she missed anything else. “Not sure if you missed anything else are not to be honest, but only important things according to the headmistress is no girl in boys dorms and visa versa.” He shrugged his shoulders at the end. And did air quotes around the word important.

Rodney heard her talk about how he was with Ken and all that. “Just because I smile doesn’t mean I’ve fallen. Still gotta get to know him some more. However I could see myself falling.” Rodney said with a smile.

Rodney looked at her confused when she said “Was it obvious?” He could tell she was teasing but still he was a little confused on what was suppose to be so obvious. She then went on about her meeting Liv. “Yes I know what you mean. If you want I could point her out to you. Right now she has brown hair. Sometimes she goes blonde though. I mean if you want… I could introduce yall.” He said as he shrugged. Then she said she was Bi. And he shook his head. “Hey that’s great. Being Bi isn’t a big deal. Hell I’m full on gay.”

@idiot.exe Roux

1 Like