St. Andrew’s Academy Miscellaneous

Leo smiled at Killian. “Well why the hell would that change anything? I mean just because I’m straight doesn’t mean I have a problem with gay people. So no worries. Just let me know if you need me to be gone because you got a guy coming over. I’ll find something to do so you can be alone with them.” Leo said being honest as they looked around. It was big but beautiful.

@bpalmer Killian @Tina.G

2 Likes

Killian smuled even wider honesly hearing Leo say what he did was so sweet. The fact thag he had no fuss about anything really made Killian feel welcome and safe with Leo. “It shouldn’t change anything but you would be surprised how often i tell guys that and how they act around me completely changes. I wasnt assuming you did have a problem with gay people just have unfortunately expected enough people that have. Thats real good to hear and same goes for you if you have a girl over that you need me to be out for a bit” killian was so glad that this was so easy. “You want to hed into town? I think there is a bus we can take to get there.”
@ChayChay05

2 Likes

Leo smiled. “Yeah sounds good mate. I’m not a picky guy to be honest. I would never make you leave the room for me. I mean it’s all about what you’re comfortable with to be honest.” He smiled as they went to the bus stop he talked about.

@bpalmer Killian @Tina.G

2 Likes

Chloe was pissed, which she needed to calm down. Things were going so great and now things took a turn for the worse and she slapped someone that she did not know. She did like like opening up or slapping people unless they deserve it but Adrian didn’t deserve it even if he was being an ass. She took a few deep breaths. “Adrian I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have hit you at or threw the drink on you. I was just mad and upset and its my fault not your fault. Typically I don’t go around hitting people unless they start something with me or talk shit about my family and you did none of that so I really am sorry. I understand if you hate me now and don’t want to talk to me.”

Chloe was so embarrassed on what she did that she just wanted to leave and forget this night has happened. Plus Adrian just went through a vent session about her life and he does not even know him, she thinks to herself why? Why would I do that? Why am I stupid? You just made things awkward with you and him and if Lorenzo, he and I hangout it will be awkward. Adrian then looks up at Chloe and apologizes as well, but he had nothing to apologize for.

“No need to be sorry you didn’t know that and i’m sorry for hitting you as well as venting to you about that. I guess the word ungrateful set me off, as my parents also called me that. I’m not a perfect person and I have made my mistakes Adriana and yes maybe part of me is ungrateful but it’s hard to be perfect and do everything people want you to do and act.”

@idiot.exe - Sorry it’s not as long as your haha

1 Like

Killian smiled at Leo that was really sweet honestly. “Im glad it isnt something that bothers you and just let me know if you have plans to bring a girl home I mean depending on what your plans are ill stay or go as needed.” He was being honest he would be able to gauge what he thought was best. “I mean Ill do the same for you.”
@ChayChay05

2 Likes

Brex had made sure that the notebook was in his pocket and that his pocket was zipped. Honestly so much would have been lost if he had lost his notebook. It had some notes from his mom and a picture of them together in the front and it had songs he had been playing with for years as well as journal entries on and off about things he had been struggling with. There was a lot in there that meant a lot to him. He pulled Jasper into a tight hug as a thank you. “There is a lot of stuff in there thats important so thanks again it means a lot.” Brex smiled at him he could tell Jasper was tense about something but he didnt fully know what it was. “You know you can tell me anything right? I mean you seem off Jasper.” Brex hopped that was enough to get him to say something.

Brex could sing and had been told he was good at it before but he was really insecure and didnt enjoy it nearly as much as he did writing of playing guitar so he had never really pictured himself singing any songs he wrote. He had been working on a song for a while but he hadnt felt like he knew where to go with it of knew anyone it would fit to let sing it. That was until he had met Jasper. Brex smiled ready to share what little he could since the song in question was still in the works. “Ok I am working on a song well a few but one specifically that if you would want i can show you when I have it finished or I can show you what I have so far but I think you would be a good fit to sing it.” Brex was a little nervous about this proposition it had a lot of weight behind it but it felt right to ask Jasper. Brex smiled Jasper just seemed so genuenily excited and Brex couldnt stop himself from reaching out and tucking a piece of Japser’s hair that had fell in his eyes behind his ear.

Brex honestly was really glad he had met Jasper everything just felt so simple and natural with him. He could just be himself he didnt have to hide any part of him in fear of judgment and that was something Brex didnt get often. Brex wanted to spend time with Jasper certainly but maybe even outside of the context as friends he hadnt fully decided yet if it was the comfort and easiness that Jasper brought or if Brex had managed to find himself a little crush this fast. “I think we are a bloody amazing music team but maybe we could hang out outside of the music room too get food or something sometime and get to know each other better?” Brex blushed a little but looked down trying to hide it and hoping he hadnt made a fool of himself
@Jass

1 Like

“Thanks dude. I appreciate that.” He said as he heard Killian say he would leave for a few hours if Leo needed the room. He thought that was nice. “Well what are we doing again?” Leo chuckled as he forgot what they were even doing, because he got caught up in their conversation so much.

@bpalmer Killian @Tina.G

2 Likes

“I just arrived today, maybe that’s why.” she shrugged. She’d have to remember to sign up for more sports in the morning, she thought. “Any other important information I might be missing?”

Roux noticed his smile when he spoke about Ken, and she couldn’t hold back a laugh. “Ha, wow, you fall so fast,” she said in between. “No offense though, because same.”

As he suggested a girl he knew as a potential date, Roux grinned. “Was it obvious?” she asked teasingly. “I play volleyball too, maybe we’ll meet each other. But I have to meet a person to know, ya know? They need to catch my attention, so just knowing we play the same sport isn’t enough.” Though she wasn’t completely closed off to the idea. It didn’t hurt to try something new, in fact, it was a bit exciting. “Oh and, I’m bi.”

@ChayChay05 :star: Rodney Jones

Outfit

Without the nails and hairtie

1 Like

Adrian sighed loudly, hearing her apology. “No, just, forget what I said. I did talk sh-t about you,” he replied quieter than before. Not only that, but what he said was only the surface of his thoughts. If she knew everything, she’d have every right to be angry with him. His hands were still shaking at his side, feeling the blood pump quickly through his body. “I didn’t mean to p-ss you off. I…” He didn’t know what more to say. It was as if the room was closing in on him and his body was frozen in place, leaving him no way to escape the situation. Any other words could escalate things again. There had to be a way to fix things, otherwise he could never come back from what he did and how he acted. Especially not since it’s Lorenzo’s best friend he’s talking to, who would no doubt tell him everything.

He looked up at her as she continued talking. When she said he had no reason to apologize, Adrian had to disagree. “I think I should be sorry, actually. I’m not acting like myself,” he sighed. Truth was, this was the real him. And hearing words like that come out of his mouth made him sick. He shifted back and forth, his eyes darting around the room. Standing still was making him restless. “I-I didn’t know anything about you and just assumed. I shouldn’t have. Because you really do have it worse than me…” The question remained, did she really? “Or, well, I don’t know. But my parents were never violent with me, or my siblings. That’s unacceptable! They never yelled at me or called me…” he paused, his eyes widening.

A memory flashed through his mind. It was brief, but he remembered the stuffiness of the atmosphere. He felt clearly how his blood went cold. His parents’ disappointed tone and loud yelling ringing in his ears. The sense of hopelessness, dread, as his world shattered before his eyes. And the words You were a mistake replaying in his mind.

He clenched his fists again, gritting his teeth. He was supposed to forget that. The party was supposed to help take his mind of things.

“I don’t know, okay? I don’t know anything. Maybe I’m ungrateful. Maybe I’m the one who doesn’t try hard enough,” he took a deep breath, closing his eyes. “You know what? Screw it. I’ll tell you. My parents expect a lot from me too. I wanted to be an artist, but they insisted I focus on my grades and study hard. They don’t realize that no matter what I do, I can never be as smart as my sister. My grades can barely go above C. And they really have tried everything to help me, from private tutors to even making Hope help me. But nothing. I haven’t achieved anything yet and they always compare me to my sister and other students. I really want to succeed for them and help them, but, it’s just, I can’t. I-I can’t…” he looked down, feeling his breath catch in his throat. “T-they’re always disappointed in me. I don’t want to be a burden, but… I can’t… And they’re going to disown me if I don’t improve…” As his vision blurred again from tears, he covered his face.

@Kate ⁠{✧} Chloe Yang

Outfit

Yes, with the sunglasses

1 Like

Rodney was being attentive and listening to Roux. “Well at least you arrived before classes started. I mean could you imagine someone getting here after classes start? That would suck.” He said in response to what she said at first. She then went on about information. He thought for a few moments. Trying to think if she missed anything else. “Not sure if you missed anything else are not to be honest, but only important things according to the headmistress is no girl in boys dorms and visa versa.” He shrugged his shoulders at the end. And did air quotes around the word important.

Rodney heard her talk about how he was with Ken and all that. “Just because I smile doesn’t mean I’ve fallen. Still gotta get to know him some more. However I could see myself falling.” Rodney said with a smile.

Rodney looked at her confused when she said “Was it obvious?” He could tell she was teasing but still he was a little confused on what was suppose to be so obvious. She then went on about her meeting Liv. “Yes I know what you mean. If you want I could point her out to you. Right now she has brown hair. Sometimes she goes blonde though. I mean if you want… I could introduce yall.” He said as he shrugged. Then she said she was Bi. And he shook his head. “Hey that’s great. Being Bi isn’t a big deal. Hell I’m full on gay.”

@idiot.exe Roux

1 Like

“getting on the bus to go explore town.” Killian said reminding Leo what they had been in the middle of doing. “Anyway what kinds of things you like to do man?” Killian wanted to know Leo better.
@ChayChay05

1 Like

Leo smiled as Killian reminded him what they were doing. “Well, I play American football, soccer; not for the school though; baseball and I swim for the school as well. I like to drink and smoke weed. I like to hangout and have fun listening to music. I draw tattoos and do them.” He smiles at Killian as they get on the bus to go into town. He wanted to know more about Killian too. “Tell me more about you.” Leo smiled at Killian as they sat on the bus.

@bpalmer Killian

1 Like

Roux laughed. “I dunno, would be kinda fun to arrive late. I’d get to skip class and also have the thrill of catching up to everything! How do I live without a little challenge?” She enthusiastically explained. Remembering all the past reactions to saying something like that, she could already predict what Rodney would say. “And yes, I know it’s weird. Beat you to it! But I refuse to be boring.”

As he continued telling her about the “important” information, she rolled her eyes and laughed. “I bet no one follows that anyway, right? What’s the point?”

And no matter how much Rodney tried to deny he’d fallen, Roux didn’t believe him. She laughed to herself, shaking her head. Looking into his eyes, she raised her brow and gave him a look that said are you sure?

She then listened as he talked about Liv, describing her appearance. “Yeah, I’d love to meet her! Why not?” When he mentioned being gay, Roux’s reaction was well duh. “Oh, you don’t say? Never would’ve guessed.”

Outfit

1 Like

Rodney smiled as Roux talked to him. He thought about what she said about coming late and all that. “That makes sense.” is what he said. “I actually don’t think that’s weird.” He chuckled to her. He listened as she talked about house nobody follows the rules. “yeah. It’s kinda not a rule when the dorm parents are out. But sometimes can be hard.”

Rodney looked around for Liv and spotted her talking to some guy. He thought about walking over and interrupting them but then again wasn’t sure if he should. “Well she is talking to someone right now. But that’s her right there.” He said as he pointed Liv out to Roux. He could tell Roux already knew. “okay so you already knew I was gay. Most people can’t tell just by looking at me.”

@idiot.exe roux
@LunaticLeviTheSecond Robin mentioned

2 Likes

“Wait you play soccer?!! I used to play. Do you have a favorite team?” Killian was kind of excited but it sounded like most of Leo’s interests Killian really couldnt do with him very easily. “I like to hang out too but I dont drink or anything really I have a hard time doing things if I get too far gone.” Killian shrugged he didnt know how Leo would take that. “I love drawing painting is my favorite but I am here on an art scholarship so if you need art help ever just ask Im more than willing.” Killian was watching out the window on the bus. It wasnt because he didnt find Leo interesting it was because he wanted to see everything. It was his first time in the states. “Well Im not sure exactly what to share but like I said I really like art. I used to play soccer but dont now. Im Belfast and I have an older and younger brother.” Killian wracked his brain on anything else to share about himself. “My dad left us after I was in the accident guess he felt guilty or something.” Killian shrugged. “Was just my mum Kashel and me for a few years but she married a guy not to long ago and had my younger brother Declan.”
@ChayChay05

1 Like

Leo smiled at Killian. They both looked out the window at everything. Leo was happy to have someone to explore the town with. “Yeah, i play and my favorite team is Untied Manchester. I like to draw too. not sure how good I am though.” Leo said as he thought about how he drew the tattoos he had actually. Leo smiles at Killian. “Well that’s cool. My mom got remarried too. However her husband doesn’t like me. So yeah. Maybe when we go back for break we can find a way to meet each other’s families.” Leo said with a huge smile as the bus got into town.

@bpalmer Killian

1 Like

Jasper reacted by returning the hug, a mixture of surprise and warmth evident on his face. He said, “Hey, no worries. I get it; losing something like that would be a nightmare. Consider it a public service. Losing a notebook filled with musical brilliance is a crime against humanity.” he chuckled, yet the tension hadn’t fully left him, especially as he looked Brex in the eyes.

You know, especially one who makes the music room feel even brighter was what Jasper had been holding back from saying earlier. There was a lot going on as Brex told him he could tell him everything. He wanted to tell it all, about this full on gay panic he was experiencing with Brex. The excitement he had felt about getting to know Brex, spending time with him, even the hug just now, internally he was wrestling with what this was, what was he feeling and his very quickly growing fondness for Brex.

Jasper, feeling a bit tense and not ready to delve into these deeper emotions, especially not at a party, responded to Brex’s concern with a lighthearted deflection. “Ah, you caught me! I’m just grappling with the existential crisis of whether pineapple belongs on pizza or not. It’s tearing me apart, mate.” His inner drama player came out as he spoke. Yet, despite the light tone, a hint of vulnerability lingered in Jasper’s eyes. “But don’t worry, I’ll survive this cheesy dilemma.” Knowing Brex might not fully buy into his deflective humor he added, “On a more serious note, I’m good, really.” More than good even since I met you he thought to himself, which scared him. He fell back onto his deflective humor. “Just pondering life’s profound questions and enjoying the party vibes. Now, tell me, where do you stand on the pineapple pizza debate?”

Jasper’s eyes lit up with genuine excitement as Brex told him about the song. "Absolutely, mate! I’d love to hear what you’ve got so far. And if you think I’d be a good fit to sing it, then count me in. Collaborating on a song sounds like a blast. He was quite excited about this, yet a touch nervous and intimidated to, “What’s the song about?” He said asking the question that came to mind.

When Brex asked him to spend more time together outside of music, Jasper noticed the blush coloring Brex’s cheeks, and something in that vulnerable moment tugged at Jasper’s own hesitations and conflict. A subtle, unspoken understanding passed between them, inspiring a sense of shared vulnerability. It was as if Brex’s sincerity had opened a door, allowing Jasper to consider the possibility of unveiling a bit more of his own feelings. He decided to embrace the moment, allowing himself to open up a bit more. “You know, it’s not just the music that feels right when we’re together,” he said with a sly grin, letting a hint of his feelings peek through the playful words. “I’m in, mate, anytime you’re up for it!”

@bpalmer - Brex

1 Like

Killian was glad that they had already seemed to be fast friends. It was nice to get to know Leo and to get to see the town with him. “Thats cool Ive seen one of their games before. My dad took Kashel and I at one point. It was such a good game Derry city is my favorite team though.” Hearing him mention he liked to draw Killian’s eyes lit up. “I love drawing. I prefer painting but i draw a lot too,” Killian was super excited about this being his roommate. “Thats how my mum’s new husband with my older brother. I dont get why really but they just dont get along at all they fight all the time. But yeah that would be cool to get to meet your family over break and you meet mine.”
@ChayChay05

1 Like

Roux was taken aback slightly. “You really don’t think it’s weird? Or are you just being nice? Be honest dude, I can take it!” And on the topic of her new school, Rodney mentioned… Dorm parents? She burst out laughing. “What are those now? Do they take care of the dorms, feed them, raise them?”

When he spotted Liv, Roux turned her head eagerly to see the girl. It was a bit difficult to find her, considering the crowd, but she could make out her appearance vaguely. “She’s pretty, that’s great. You should give me her number, if you have it!” Though normally she would’ve approached her, she didn’t want to interrupt their conversation. “Most? Who can tell? I don’t think you can really predict a person’s sexuality from their appearance. Then again, people always ask me if I’m a lesbian because of how I dress…”

Outfit

1 Like

Chloe could tell that Adrian was trying to apologize to her and just having a hard time in general with himself and confidence. She really felt bad for how this conversation is going between both of them as they are both getting a little snippy with each other, plus she doesn’t want to be on bad or awkward terms with anyone but especially with Lorenzo’s best friend and roommate since maybe they will hangout sometimes and doesn’t want any drama. “It’s ok Adrian, I guess that word just gets me to my breaking point as that is what my parents said to me as well. Listen how about this we start over, no hard feelings.”

As he kept talking he was talking about how he never had that with his parents and kind of looed at her with a worried look maybe or sad eyes since her parents did what they did. “Well that is good that your parents weren’t like that, it stunk but I survived and it made me a little stronger I guess. But how your parents treat you is not good and that is also unacceptable you know.”

As he kept talking his fist clenched up and was gritting his teeth which he was mad now. She was not sure if she should be scared or bad or what. Adrian then said he would tell me. Chloe listens to him talk more and it started to break Chloe’s heart. There situations are different but there was some stuff in common about it, with the comparing sisters, and being a disappointment and being disowned. “Hey hey hey you are not ungrateful Adrian, not even close, it is a good thing that you want to make your parents proud of you, there is nothing wrong with that. It isn’t right that they compare you to Hope or other people, as you are your own person. I’m not asking or saying this as a charity case but please let me try to help you with school, maybe with my help you can reach there expectations and things can start changing. You deserve to be a your family and show them that you can be successful.” Chloe the wipes his face a little with her thumb since he started to have tears.

@idiot.exe - Adrian

1 Like